The ending of Skank Hunt

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

The ending of Skank Hunt

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:27 am

What the girls did by "permanently" breaking up with their boyfriends was too uncalled for and unethical. I know that the girls don't know who SkankHunt42 is, but they also don't know if it really is the boys. So basically, the breakups were pointless and they did them for nothing. God I hope they realize that by now. Someone from the South Park staff say that Stan and Wendy are back together again already!
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: The ending of Skank Hunt

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:02 am

It was not "permanently" breaking up. I think kids that date in elementary school are all about seeing and maybe a little touch. So it is not to be taken so seriously the relationship of the kids as you are taking it.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:48 am

JamesPolo wrote:It was not "permanently" breaking up. I think kids that date in elementary school are all about seeing and maybe a little touch. So it is not to be taken so seriously the relationship of the kids as you are taking it.
So in a way, they're still together, just not talking to each other at the moment. Correct?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:56 pm

There together and are throwing up on each other and shoving sticks in their genitals.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:10 pm

JamesPolo wrote:There together and are throwing up on each other and shoving sticks in their genitals.
I'll take that as a yes-ish.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:22 am

JamesPolo wrote:It was not "permanently" breaking up. I think kids that date in elementary school are all about seeing and maybe a little touch. So it is not to be taken so seriously the relationship of the kids as you are taking it.
Does that mean that the couples like Token & Nicole and Stan & Wendy are still couples that aren't talking to each other at the moment.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:58 am

They may be all together and talking. I don't think Matt and Trey will make that a focus with season 21. It seems lately that the kids dating pops up in every season. So I think you will get some of the kids coupled up in season 21. Just stay positive. If all you want to hear is that all the kids are dating and talking and happy, they are!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:30 am

JamesPolo wrote:They may be all together and talking. I don't think Matt and Trey will make that a focus with season 21. It seems lately that the kids dating pops up in every season. So I think you will get some of the kids coupled up in season 21. Just stay positive. If all you want to hear is that all the kids are dating and talking and happy, they are!
You're right, I should stay positive no mater what. In the meantime Cartman an Heidi is the show's new Stan and Wendy.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:50 am

I guess this means that Butters and Charlotte are the only couple that truly broke up in Season 20 and Butters has no intentions of getting her back anytime soon, which I am totally fine with. :D
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:24 am

JamesPolo wrote:They may be all together and talking. I don't think Matt and Trey will make that a focus with season 21. It seems lately that the kids dating pops up in every season. So I think you will get some of the kids coupled up in season 21. Just stay positive. If all you want to hear is that all the kids are dating and talking and happy, they are!
My only question left is what about Bill's Gentlemen Club. Did that work with the school couple even though we saw the club in only one episode of Season 20? Also, what was PC Principal mad about in Members Only?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:23 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
My only question left is what about Bill's Gentlemen Club. Did that work with the school couple even though we saw the club in only one episode of Season 20? Also, what was PC Principal mad about in Members Only?
I think Trey and Matt gave up on the Gentlemen's Club as Clinton didn't win the election. I haven't heard much of Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton. Don't expect them again unless there are women troubles again. Like if Cosby gets jail time that could lead to a funny scene of Bill Clinton seeing him in jail. I forget PC Principal being angry at the members meeting. I'd have to rewatch, sorry. Since the whole continuation thing began there are many plots left unfinished each season now so I'd guess that can answer your questions.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:26 am

JamesPolo wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:
I think Trey and Matt gave up on the Gentlemen's Club as Clinton didn't win the election. I haven't heard much of Bill Cosby or Bill Clinton. Don't expect them again unless there are women troubles again. Like if Cosby gets jail time that could lead to a funny scene of Bill Clinton seeing him in jail. I forget PC Principal being angry at the members meeting. I'd have to rewatch, sorry. Since the whole continuation thing began there are many plots left unfinished each season now so I'd guess that can answer your questions.
You're saying that unfinished subplots like Randy as Lorde, Butter with a headbrace, the school gender wars, and Stan's family under the member berry spell are just thrown out the window like they never happened. Basically whatever subplots these seasons bring up that get unresolved just disappear like nothing happen with thing automatically going back to normal like Kenny's deaths?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:33 am

I think that is going to be the case.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:53 am

JamesPolo wrote:I think that is going to be the case.
As long as that answer is related to yes I should be find. You already made sure I don't have to worry about the gender wars continuing into Season 21 with the school couples possibly being back together by now. I should drop that for now and move on.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”