Wendy or Heidi

Think you've seen a mistake in a show? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Wendy or Heidi

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Wendy Testaburger is supposed to be the smartest girl in the show. But in Season 20, Heidi Turner has taken over that role while Wendy did nothing but follow along with everybody. This is why I believe that Heidi Turner is becoming the new Wendy Testaburger. Wendy should know that Stan is not SkankHunt42 while Heidi had all the evidence that proves it. While Heidi lacks the feminism that Wendy possesses, they still both have the hat, intelligence and Trey Parker-voiced boyfriend. I'm hoping that next season, Wendy gets jealous of Heidi and that it does not ignore Cartman and Heidi getting together in Season 20 because there's more they can do with Heiman in later seasons.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
RealPatrickDJ

Re: Wendy or Heidi

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:58 am

SouthAl93 wrote:Wendy Testaburger is supposed to be the smartest girl in the show. But in Season 20, Heidi Turner has taken over that role while Wendy did nothing but follow along with everybody. This is why I believe that Heidi Turner is becoming the new Wendy Testaburger. Wendy should know that Stan is not SkankHunt42 while Heidi had all the evidence that proves it. While Heidi lacks the feminism that Wendy possesses, they still both have the hat, intelligence and Trey Parker-voiced boyfriend. I'm hoping that next season, Wendy gets jealous of Heidi and that it does not ignore Cartman and Heidi getting together in Season 20 because there's more they can do with Heiman in later seasons.

Not really, Heidi doesn't obtain the aggression and messed up funny personality like Wendy has in my opinion.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:33 am

RealPatrickDJ wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:Wendy Testaburger is supposed to be the smartest girl in the show. But in Season 20, Heidi Turner has taken over that role while Wendy did nothing but follow along with everybody. This is why I believe that Heidi Turner is becoming the new Wendy Testaburger. Wendy should know that Stan is not SkankHunt42 while Heidi had all the evidence that proves it. While Heidi lacks the feminism that Wendy possesses, they still both have the hat, intelligence and Trey Parker-voiced boyfriend. I'm hoping that next season, Wendy gets jealous of Heidi and that it does not ignore Cartman and Heidi getting together in Season 20 because there's more they can do with Heiman in later seasons.

Not really, Heidi doesn't obtain the aggression and messed up funny personality like Wendy has in my opinion.
Maybe in Season 21 we'll see Heidi having those traits of Wendy's that you just described.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:37 pm

I don't think Heidi will be prominent in season 21, if Matt & Trey were serious with the title of the season 20 finale. And even if they're not, so far all 3 serialized seasons has had 3 individual plotlines, so I don't think they'd just do "Season 20: Part 2"
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:I don't think Heidi will be prominent in season 21, if Matt & Trey were serious with the title of the season 20 finale. And even if they're not, so far all 3 serialized seasons has had 3 individual plotlines, so I don't think they'd just do "Season 20: Part 2"
She might not do as much as she did last season, but I think Trey and Matt are planning on turning her into at least a recurring character now. She's even starting to show up on official merchandise for the show. I wish Red could get that sort of attention, but I'm super duper glad that Trey and Matt are putting another one of the fourth grade girls in the spotlight.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:13 pm

nwt000 wrote:
Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:I don't think Heidi will be prominent in season 21, if Matt & Trey were serious with the title of the season 20 finale. And even if they're not, so far all 3 serialized seasons has had 3 individual plotlines, so I don't think they'd just do "Season 20: Part 2"
She might not do as much as she did last season, but I think Trey and Matt are planning on turning her into at least a recurring character now. She's even starting to show up on official merchandise for the show. I wish Red could get that sort of attention, but I'm super duper glad that Trey and Matt are putting another one of the fourth grade girls in the spotlight.
Member Lisa Berger, that girl for the episode "The Hobbit" where she becomes Clyde's girlfriend? We haven't seen her since that episode, even though she was seen in detention in Stick of Truth but no later episode appearances.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:08 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Member Lisa Berger, that girl for the episode "The Hobbit" where she becomes Clyde's girlfriend? We haven't seen her since that episode, even though she was seen in detention in Stick of Truth but no later episode appearances.
Heidi's going to come back, don't worry. Just because they're supposedly dropping serialized storylines doesn't necessarily mean that they have to shove Heidi back on the sidelines. It looks like she might even become a valuable part of the South Park brand at this point.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:22 am

nwt000 wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:
nwt000 wrote: She might not do as much as she did last season, but I think Trey and Matt are planning on turning her into at least a recurring character now. She's even starting to show up on official merchandise for the show. I wish Red could get that sort of attention, but I'm super duper glad that Trey and Matt are putting another one of the fourth grade girls in the spotlight.
Heidi's going to come back, don't worry. Just because they're supposedly dropping serialized storylines doesn't necessarily mean that they have to shove Heidi back on the sidelines. It looks like she might even become a valuable part of the South Park brand at this point.
I wasn't talking about Heidi and I never said I was worried.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:46 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote: Member Lisa Berger, that girl for the episode "The Hobbit" where she becomes Clyde's girlfriend? We haven't seen her since that episode, even though she was seen in detention in Stick of Truth but no later episode appearances.
Sorry, my bad, I guess I must have misinterpreted your previous post then.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:37 am

nwt000 wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:
nwt000 wrote: Heidi's going to come back, don't worry. Just because they're supposedly dropping serialized storylines doesn't necessarily mean that they have to shove Heidi back on the sidelines. It looks like she might even become a valuable part of the South Park brand at this point.
Sorry, my bad, I guess I must have misinterpreted your previous post then.
It's alright, that happens to me sometimes too.

Return to “Did You Notice?”