Season 21 "Did You Notice?" Megathread

Think you've seen a mistake in a show? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

Season 21 "Did You Notice?" Megathread

Postby nall » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:23 am

What have you seen?

For instance, in the beginning of the premiere, Alexa appears the same no matter (same view, with logo in the same place) no matter which orientation you view it from.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Season 21 "Did You Notice?" Megathread

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:44 am

Hat McCullough is among the rednecks protesting the rise in automated jobs. :)

Josh Gad, Elder Arnold Cunningham in "The Book Of Mormon" and Olaf in Frozen, was a consultant for this episode. :D I did not see that coming. :o
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RealPatrickDJ

Season 21 "White People renovating houses"

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:15 am

Despite this latest episode of South Park only being a cartoon and all but I notice the amazon echos and google home devices don't have powered cords attach to them. They wouldn't be able to function right without power, but since it's a South Park cartoon it's all cool lol!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:26 am

Not sure if this counts but Heidi used a cordless phone to call Cartman in one scene. Who does that these days?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Season 21 "White People renovating houses"

Postby Big-Will » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 am

I don't have any of these, but I take it they can't work on battery power?

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:41 am

Big-Will wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 am
I don't have any of these, but I take it they can't work on battery power?
Unless they have their own personal battery packs, it will function properly.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
Randy Marsh 2016

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:29 am

Someone on Reddit noticed that Randy is using Gerald's Protocol Zero hammer from last season.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Holiday Special; Randy's first scene in tearing down a Columbus statue. They misspelled the city in Colorado Randy was supposed to be in. It's Cañon City, not Canyon City. Pronounced the same, and it means the same thing, but the Spanish flavor makes it unique.
The name Cañon City refers to Royal Gorge which is just upstream on the Arkansas River. It's a short canyon, but it's really, really deep.

You read it! You can't unread it!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:06 am

In the beginning of the episode, Put It Down, David Rodriguez was present in the audience but was white for some reason.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 am

That must be uncomfortable...

Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Did you notice in “Hummels and Heroin” that Shelly was in the crowd of children in the school cafeteria although she’s like in 7th or 8th grade and South Park Elementary is only up to 6th grade?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Birthday discrepancy: Clyde's birthday is April 10, as shown in "You Have 0 Friends," yet he's having a birthday in November in "Moss Piglets."

At the beginning of "Doubling Down" you can see that Heidi now has Cartman's poodle, Precious, as her own pet. He must have given it to her sometime last year. :)

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:13 pm
Birthday discrepancy: Clyde's birthday is April 10, as shown in "You Have 0 Friends," yet he's having a birthday in November in "Moss Piglets."

At the beginning of "Doubling Down" you can see that Heidi now has Cartman's poodle, Precious, as her own pet. He must have given it to her sometime last year. :)
Or maybe Heidi got her own "Precious" toy dog at a store. You forgot that Cartman destroyed most of his stuffed animals in 1%.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:05 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:46 pm
Did you notice in “Hummels and Heroin” that Shelly was in the crowd of children in the school cafeteria although she’s like in 7th or 8th grade and South Park Elementary is only up to 6th grade?
I don't think a cutoff date has ever been confirmed, but yeah, Kevin McCormick was there in the preview as well.

Here's a fun note - Damien continues to appear in the assembly scenes (he's been there for five or so years) as does Terrance Mephesto.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Kevin Stoley, Mephestos, Tweek, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:45 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:46 pm
She and Kevin both, though Kevin was not in the episode itself. Shelley didn't correct Cartman back in Season 3's "Cat Orgy" when he said "Well, you're pretty ugly, but, you don't have to be dating 22-year-olds. I mean, what kind of scumbag assh*le dates 12-year old girls?" Now, this was when Cartman was still in 3rd grade. Now that he's in 4th, she's a year older - 13 - and thus in 8th grade and no longer in elementary school. She shouldn't have been in the cafeteria scene.

Return to “Did You Notice?”