Season 21 "Did You Notice?" Megathread

Think you've seen a mistake in a show? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

JVM

Re: Season 21 "Did You Notice?" Megathread

Postby JVM » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:31 am

Big-Will wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:45 am
Hannafechik98 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:46 pm
Did you notice in “Hummels and Heroin” that Shelly was in the crowd of children in the school cafeteria although she’s like in 7th or 8th grade and South Park Elementary is only up to 6th grade?
She and Kevin both, though Kevin was not in the episode itself. Shelley didn't correct Cartman back in Season 3's "Cat Orgy" when he said "Well, you're pretty ugly, but, you don't have to be dating 22-year-olds. I mean, what kind of scumbag assh*le dates 12-year old girls?" Now, this was when Cartman was still in 3rd grade. Now that he's in 4th, she's a year older - 13 - and thus in 8th grade and no longer in elementary school. She shouldn't have been in the cafeteria scene.
She's confirmed thirteen in "Cash for Gold" as well.

This discussion is assuming South Park Elementary cuts off after sixth grade. They might include seventh and eighth. We haven't seen them true, but we only just began seeing preschoolers consistently, and fifth graders were kind of inconsistent after the boys moved up, etc. etc.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Kevin Stoley, Mephestos, Tweek, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:55 pm

JVM wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:31 am
This discussion is assuming South Park Elementary cuts off after sixth grade. They might include seventh and eighth. We haven't seen them true, but we only just began seeing preschoolers consistently, and fifth graders were kind of inconsistent after the boys moved up, etc. etc.
It might cut off at fifth, as many elementary schools do now. The Student of the Month board outside Strong Woman's office only shows students of the month from Grades 1 through 5. Maybe 6th graders and up are too old for student of the month acknowledgements. The sad thing about all this is we don't see a middle or high school for the town, so... where do the pre-teens and teens go to school?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:14 am

To Denver
He is the record!

Return to “Did You Notice?”