South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover

Think you've seen a mistake in a show? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

fittyfosho

South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover

Postby fittyfosho » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:57 pm

When I was looking closely at the characters on the DVD cover for South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, I noticed that Stan's sister, Shelly, was on there twice, once on each side. On the left side, she is by Mr. Adler, the alien, Stan's dad and Dr. Mafesto. On the right side of the cover, she's on the right side of Kenny's head, 3 people behind Terrance and Philip. Whoever has the movie, check it out.
Kyle's_Marklar

Re: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut's DVD/VHS Cover

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:32 pm

fittyfosho wrote:When I was looking closely at the characters on the DVD cover for South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, I noticed that Stan's sister, Shelly, was on there twice, once on each side. On the left side, she is by Mr. Adler, the alien, Stan's dad and Dr. Mafesto. On the right side of the cover, she's on the right side of Kenny's head, 3 people behind Terrance and Philip. Whoever has the movie, check it out.

Maybe there's two Shellys and they sometimes combine to create Super Shelly. That's why Shelly is so strong... Anyway, nice find!
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
biggum300

Postby biggum300 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:08 pm

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
fittyfosho wrote:When I was looking closely at the characters on the DVD cover for South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, I noticed that Stan's sister, Shelly, was on there twice, once on each side. On the left side, she is by Mr. Adler, the alien, Stan's dad and Dr. Mafesto. On the right side of the cover, she's on the right side of Kenny's head, 3 people behind Terrance and Philip. Whoever has the movie, check it out.

Maybe there's two Shellys and they sometimes combine to create Super Shelly. That's why Shelly is so strong... Anyway, nice find!
LOL!
un_named

Postby un_named » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:36 am

I've never actually had a close look at the cover... good find!! :cartmancop:
-thang

Postby -thang » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:45 am

Mafesto is also there twice... once on the left with shelly and the alien and then on the right all the way in the back up against the edge of the cover.

and Stan's mom... on the bottom left and right beside Mafesto on the left.

And Father Maxi...haha. on the right above Mr. Mackey and on the left all the way in the back right beside the FBI agent.

And I think 2 Mr. Adlers. One on the left under Shelly and one on the right beside Father Maxi.
Last edited by Big-Will on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Putting all this data into one post
"No kitty this is my potpie" -Cartman

Kid at CartmanLand: Daddy Daddy, can I go on the rocket?
Cartman: G*d D*mmit get the f*ck outta my way!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 am

Dude. "Edit" button next time, 'k? And I believe there's another thread like this one around where we went into greater detail. I just don't remember where it is.

Return to “South Park Bloopers”