EPISODE GILTCH

Think you've seen a mistake in a show? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

sleepyninja

EPISODE GILTCH

Postby sleepyninja » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:29 pm

In heaven vs hell it showed in heaven that peter was a man, but in the easter episode it said peter was a rabbit. WHICH MEANS THERE IS A GILTCH :assface:
ecartman147

Re: EPISODE GILTCH

Postby ecartman147 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:02 pm

This should be posted in the Bloopers fourm.
stickysituation

Postby stickysituation » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:38 pm

I think that much like real life conspiracies, Saint Peter being a rabbit is unfounded to say the least. Good job finding that. I'm always looking for glitches.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:46 pm

sleepyninja wrote:In heaven vs hell it showed in heaven that peter was a man, but in the easter episode it said peter was a rabbit. WHICH MEANS THERE IS A GILTCH :assface:

Figured that out, did you?
Aidsburger

Postby Aidsburger » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:02 pm

sleepyninja wrote:In heaven vs hell it showed in heaven that peter was a man, but in the easter episode it said peter was a rabbit. WHICH MEANS THERE IS A GILTCH :assface:

It's not really a glitch in the episode, it's more of an instance in which one episode of the show doesn't follow the storyline from a previous episode. You could call it a glitch, but that's not what I usually think of it as.

I've noticed similar instances in other episodes, though. For example, in Butters' Very Own Episode from Season 5, they show a close up of O.J. Simpson's face when Butters' dad says "murderer", implying that OJ did kill his wife. But in the episode The Jeffersons from season 8, one of the cops said that the police department framed OJ.
Another instance I remember of something like that happening occurs within one episode instead of two. In Super Fun Time from season 12, when Kyle points out that the blacksmith at the pioneer village is wearing a digital watch, one of the other guys says "dammit Chad", but later in the episode, the robber/terrorist says that the blacksmith's name is David Palmer, and not Chad.

Also, you have to keep in mind that nobody's perfect. And with the number of seasons and episodes of South Park that have aired, it must be hard to remember everything that was said on the show in previous seasons. And even with the errors in the storyline, I would prefer a very cleverly written show that follows a plot and parodies current events in the news in some episodes (South Park) to a show that is filled with random pop-culture referrances that have nothing to do with the plot (Family Guy). So I guess if it really bothers you that there is a "glitch" in the plot, then just don't watch those preticular episodes. I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't get why it matters that there are errors in the storyline.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:10 pm

It's called a continuity blooper. If this show were a drama, it might matter, but it's a comedy, so it doesn't matter so much.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
aStupidLizard

Postby aStupidLizard » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:37 am

theres a giltch on the Michiel Jackson episode (i forgot the name of it, but its of the the 8th season episodes) When there riding their bikes Kenny's arm is on the wheel of the his bike and it looks like his arm is gone (in a way its funny as hell)

Return to “South Park Bloopers”