In Cartman's living room...

Think you've seen a mistake in a show? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Cellar Door

In Cartman's living room...

Postby Cellar Door » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 pm

I know this probably belongs on the bloopers forum, and isn't a question, and is stupid in the first place anyway, but I can't help but mention the picture of Cartman and his mom at Mt. Rushmore, the one that hangs over they're couch, and how it keeps messing with my head. Because they're skin tones keep changing. In the earlier seasons, they used to be yellow, which I assumed was an accident the first time I saw it, except that it was always there. And sometimes it was a different shade of yellow. It would get lighter or darker... totally blew my mind. Now if you look at it, they both have they're regular skin tones, I don't know exactly when they made the fix, but I know that it was messed up for years before anyone did anything. Which makes me pretty positive that it was done on purpose. Maybe as a comment on photographic technology and its evolution since 1997, or else just another minor contribution to the world of things that keep warping my mind. Whatever.
I'm babbling. Sorry. No one needs to respond to this.
Cellar Door

Re: In Cartman's living room...

Postby Cellar Door » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 am

ha cool. I can totally play by myself now..... :cartmanhappy:
mikeeeray

Postby mikeeeray » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:07 pm

I have a question which I dont know if it was answered previously...in the first Episode, in Cartmans livingroom, there is a Photo on the end Table of a Woman. Who is she and how would she be related to Cartman? Maybe the Woman who does the Voice of His Mother?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:07 pm

There was an explanation in one of the earlier commentaries. Basically they went through and made the picture, but forgot to render it or do whatever it was that they do to make the skin tones right. They finally fixed it about 6 or 7 years ago.
Cellar Door

Postby Cellar Door » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:23 am

cool, thanks :cartmansmile:
Randomburger

Postby Randomburger » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:49 pm

What episodes should I chekc out? :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “South Park Bloopers”