Episode 1601 Rückwärtsreiten und Episode 201

Think you've seen a mistake in a show? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

MasterPlayer

Episode 1601 Rückwärtsreiten und Episode 201

Postby MasterPlayer » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:27 am

Beide Episoden sind zerschnitten und viel zu kurz nach dem abspann von der episode 1601 wird komischer weise wieder ein großer teil der episode wiederholt und bei der episode 201 "pupse gegen saddam" fehlt einfach ein großer teil der episode meine frage ist was ist mit den beiden episoden los. Vor ein paar wochen war noch alles mit der episode "pupse gegen saddam" ok aber jetzt nicht mehr und die episode rückwärtsreiten ist schon länger in diesem zustand.
Mich würde aber auch interessier ob es noch mehr folgen gibt die in einem so schlechten zustand sind und ob man sie wiederherstellen könnte.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Episode 1601 Rückwärtsreiten und Episode 201

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Can I get an English translation of that?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
MasterPlayer

Postby MasterPlayer » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:06 pm

the short form of the text is the episoe 1601 is broken on southpark.de you must watch it complete to know what i'm talking about.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Ah. I'm in the U.S., so episodes on southpark.de are not available here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Big-Will wrote:Can I get an English translation of that?
From Google Translate:

"Both episodes are cut too short and after-rigging of the 1601 episode strangely again a big part of the episode and repeated in episode 201 "farts against saddam" just missing a big part of the episode My question is what about the two episodes going on. A few weeks everything was still with the episode "farts against saddam" ok but no longer now and the episode back riding has long been in this state.
I would but they are also interessier whether there is still more to in such a bad condition and whether you could restore it."
Big-Will wrote:Ah. I'm in the U.S., so episodes on southpark.de are not available here.
True that! I tried it and got the message that it's not available in our area.

Return to “Did You Notice?”