Double Clyde in Season 19's first two episodes

Think you've seen a mistake in a show? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Double Clyde in Season 19's first two episodes

Postby nwt000 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:21 pm

I noticed that Clyde's been in two places at once in both of this season's two episodes so far. In Stunning and Brave, Clyde is operating taco launchers, yet he walks outside with a crowd of townspeople with his father. Where is he really at in that scene. Also, when Clyde walks away from the lunch table in Where My Country Gone?, he's also seen sitting at the table to the left of the boys. Why is Clyde still subject to being a duplicated background character? He's been around since the beginning of the show and has long since established himself in the show's fabric. While you're at it, can you guys throw Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny into the background of more scenes they aren't the main focus of like everyone else? I wish they would be on more common ground with their classmates.
RenoD

Re: Double Clyde in Season 19's first two episodes

Postby RenoD » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:13 pm

I understand what you wan't with the ideas of Clyde but not to be rude but that will form a problem.
There will be a group of people that want Clyde to get a bigger role and then another group would want Craig to get a bigger role,
and then another group want's Wendy to get a bigger role and on... That is possible buy decreasing the 4 boys there role but allot of people won't
like that. Especially for those who like Cartman. But you do have a point that the 'background' characters have to little roles. :)

Return to “Did You Notice?”