Cannibal: The Musical: On Stage

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Cannibal: The Musical: On Stage

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Matt & Trey's first feature length film is now touring as a stage production. They started in Toronto and came stateside this week right in my own backyard. So naturally, I had to plunk down some green to catch a performance here in Madison.

It was a lot of fun. In addition to all the songs I remember from the movie, there was also new music to enjoy. Such a pleasant surprise. They've done a great job with source material. Even the cyclops is in there. Before the show starts and during the intermission, the were playing bluegrass versions of classic rock songs like Aerosmith and Kiss and The Stones. :lol: The only thing I noticed was missing was one joke I really liked when they're about to cross the Green River and they're like "How deep is it?" and I think it was Trey, throws a rock into the water. Then after a beat or two, Matt is like, "Well what does that prove?"

Keep your eyes open for them coming around to your part of the USA. Next up is Nashville, so if you're at all close, I recommend going.
Future dates and cities will show up here:
http://www.cannibalonstage.com/tour/

You read it! You can't unread it!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Cannibal: The Musical: On Stage

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:20 am

Noon: Sorry, Packer. How deep do you think it is? [Packer picks up a rock and tosses it in. Water splashes up and falls away. Everyone waits for a few seconds for any further activity, but none is coming]
Miller: Well what the hell was that supposed to prove?!

Aw, they took that out?

You got the actors wrong, lol. Noon was Dian Bachar, Miller was Jason McHugh.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:16 am

Well at least I got the rock thrower right :oops:

That joke didn't make the stage, but what has replaced it for the crossing of the Green River is fantastic. I kinda don't want to spoil it, just in case they find their way to y'alls necks of the woods.

You read it! You can't unread it!
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:49 am

Big-Will wrote:Noon: Sorry, Packer. How deep do you think it is? [Packer picks up a rock and tosses it in. Water splashes up and falls away. Everyone waits for a few seconds for any further activity, but none is coming]
Miller: Well what the hell was that supposed to prove?!

Aw, they took that out?

You got the actors wrong, lol. Noon was Dian Bachar, Miller was Jason McHugh.
This new broadway show, wouldn't this mean it'll be featured at SDCC with trey Parker part of this showcase event of his new play? Could be a possibly!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:32 am

They are not involved in the play, so there won't be anything more than a shoutout, if even that.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:20 pm

Big-Will wrote:They are not involved in the play, so there won't be anything more than a shoutout, if even that.
Ok
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!

Return to “Films”