THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!!

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:48 pm

Um... I'm npt sure if you can call the scene especially hot but it sure is hilarious! x) I love it that it was their own idea! They didn't practise and only took 2 takes... i can't really even think of them practising the whole thing :D Matt once said that that was like the hardest thing he'd ever had to do but i don't quite believe him... he seems to be A LOT more into it than Trey does :roll:
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:49 pm

Oh my god, that scene was freakin' hilarious. When my friend brought it over she kept saying about how this one scene was just the funniest thing she'd ever seen and as they were building up to it, I just kept going "No way...they're not really...oh my god they are" and I could tell my friend was about to crack up and then it happened and I was crying it was so funny.
Trey's like trying to do it all romantically and Matt's just way more into the tongue action, ahaha. Ohhh priceless.
Apparently they gargled the strongest listerine they could find beforehand though so they couldn't taste anything. Pussies XD
Hello, I'm a British person!
Novacaine15

Postby Novacaine15 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:20 pm

That scene was pure awesome. They looked so cute. :wink:
Cool_Shan

Postby Cool_Shan » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:16 am

Ahahaha! That scene was hilarious, i watched it like seven times! I haven't seen the full movie though. It was soooooooo funny and i guesse kind of hot. And the way Matt was into it. my school is doing a play and my two guy mates have to kiss, they said they're gonna do it excactly how matt and trey did it. Lol!
And its not ment to be a comedy play...
oh yeah and the fireman... i was like XD
Big Will wrote:
Goddamn you people suck. Especially Cool_Shan
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:54 pm

Matt and Treys kiss. :P Nice to know I'm not the only girl here who was all warm and tingly over it. LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CNl4ygpBfEo
ne_ner

Postby ne_ner » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:27 am

First off Id like to point out that the first time I watched that movie I was hella strung out on heroin and I loved it... the next time I watched it I was quite sober and it just wasn't as magical of a movie as I originally thought lol.. the kiss however was still just as orgasmic. Thought Id share.
because sharing is caring.
Woo.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:05 am

I just watched BASEketball last night, first time for a while. The kiss remains to be hilarious x) I wish I could make screen caps out of it. I mean, there seems to be only the 2 different shots available from it and I want more, more, more :cartmanlaugh:
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:35 am

ne_ner wrote:First off Id like to point out that the first time I watched that movie I was hella strung out on heroin and I loved it... the next time I watched it I was quite sober and it just wasn't as magical of a movie as I originally thought lol.. the kiss however was still just as orgasmic. Thought Id share.
Woo.

Yea, makes sense.

I've noticed most of MnT's interviews are better when you are strung out too. :lol:
Efilnikufesin

Postby Efilnikufesin » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:30 am

Just_Jackie wrote:
ne_ner wrote:First off Id like to point out that the first time I watched that movie I was hella strung out on heroin and I loved it... the next time I watched it I was quite sober and it just wasn't as magical of a movie as I originally thought lol.. the kiss however was still just as orgasmic. Thought Id share.
Woo.

Yea, makes sense.

I've noticed most of MnT's interviews are better when you are strung out too. :lol:

Can't really relate to being strung out on heroin while watching anything from/with Parker and Stone but I can relate to anyone that would agree watching their material is some of the best sh*t when you're stoned off your ass.
Efilnikufesin

Postby Efilnikufesin » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:33 am

I'm not one to get turned on from watching two men tongue-wrestle *cough* MATT! *cough*. But that was pretty f**kin' funny. I wonder how they felt afterwards.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:26 am

Efilnikufesin wrote:I'm not one to get turned on from watching two men tongue-wrestle *cough* MATT! *cough*. But that was pretty f**kin' funny. I wonder how they felt afterwards.

Yup, I don't really understand how anyone can consider it hot or anything, I mean THEIR kiss... In some cases such action could turn me on but not in this! Definitely! :cartmanlaugh: It was, though, pretty f*cking funny indeed. I'd like to see the film before they said "Action!" and after the "Cut!" and they said that it took like two takes, I'd kind of like to see them uncut too.
Efilnikufesin

Postby Efilnikufesin » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:13 am

strumpfhose wrote:
Efilnikufesin wrote:I'm not one to get turned on from watching two men tongue-wrestle *cough* MATT! *cough*. But that was pretty f**kin' funny. I wonder how they felt afterwards.

Yup, I don't really understand how anyone can consider it hot or anything, I mean THEIR kiss... In some cases such action could turn me on but not in this! Definitely! :cartmanlaugh: It was, though, pretty f*cking funny indeed. I'd like to see the film before they said "Action!" and after the "Cut!" and they said that it took like two takes, I'd kind of like to see them uncut too.

Supposedly, from what I read in an interview, Matt "blanked it out, like a car accident."
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:43 pm

Efilnikufesin wrote:
strumpfhose wrote:

Supposedly, from what I read in an interview, Matt "blanked it out, like a car accident."

Yeah, I read it too. What does it even mean, though? Like you just bare it to your subconscious or something? How can you compare a car accident and a gay-kiss in that sense :cartmanlaugh:
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:00 pm

Well since we got to see Matt and Trey kiss in BASEketball I wonder if we will see a Stan/Kyle or Cartman/Kenny smooch on South Park? I mean we already saw the boys in the outfits they were wearing in that scene in the movie.

BTW...I can't really say for certain about Heroin, but eat a bunch of fermented mandarin oranges and then watch Oragzmo. Dude!

BTW Kissing Matt can't be bad. I mean, #1 he's hot and #2 his lips taste like a $10 smoothie I'm sure so it can't be all that bad.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:33 pm

Just_Jackie wrote:Well since we got to see Matt and Trey kiss in BASEketball I wonder if we will see a Stan/Kyle or Cartman/Kenny smooch on South Park?

Why? They already did it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Films”