THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!!

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:56 pm

jennyfields wrote:I want to sully the waters of the Lagoon of Peace in that man-sandwich!

O..M....G.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... :cartmanlaugh:
MischaArielle

Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETALL!!

Postby MischaArielle » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:11 pm

That kiss was so orgasmic... maybe it should have belonged in Orgazmo!!

And as for a kiss with the cast of South Park, I'm almost 100% CERTAIN that Cartman is gay, and I have suspicions that Butters is bisexual...

BUT, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES would I ever want to see them together! I hate Cartman (I'll will admit that he is HILARIOUS) and Butters is so innocent, I know Cartman would only take advantage of poor Butters :(

I wouldn't mind Butter+Stan, Butters+Kyle, Stan+Kyle, or Butters+Kenny(without the jacket) though.
Thinking on that, maybe Stan+Kyle would make the most sense, it would be pretty much identical to Trey+Matt, since they do those voices respectively.

And don't even get me STARTED on lesbian kisses... It would probably have to involve Wendy, (wouldn't that make a great episode? Stan finding out Wendy's a lesbian!) and maybe Bebe or some other minor female character.
Yeahhhh I'd have to say that today is definitely a Shpadoinkley day.
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 pm

MischaArielle wrote:And don't even get me STARTED on lesbian kisses... It would probably have to involve Wendy, (wouldn't that make a great episode? Stan finding out Wendy's a lesbian!) and maybe Bebe or some other minor female character.

Actually I'm rather proud of Matt and Trey that they have gone 12 seasons without any outrageous lesbian stuff. Like in "Follow That Egg" I honestly feel lesbians were portrayed more honestly than they are in most TV shows...which is the long legged...long blond hair...huge tits...huge red lips etc. So, big ups to MnT on that.
dontcallmechica

Postby dontcallmechica » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:05 am

Ahaha, that kiss is as epic as much as it is hilarious. And very hot indeed. That poor, poor fireman... he probably has nightmares about it all the time. :lol:
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
ralphy

Postby ralphy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:06 am

I dunno why that kiss is so awesome... but it is.

And I don't know why!!!
Peg

Postby Peg » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:27 pm

OMG THAT KISS WAS SO HOT!! Like with tongue and everything! *is totally going to watch it again* It = the movie.
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
supajive

Postby supajive » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:09 am

this movie was a joke and it sucked balls, suck on that trey for making a sh*tty movie.
Throbert McGee

Re: THAT KISS IN BASEKETBALL!!

Postby Throbert McGee » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 am

Just watched the kiss on YouTube, and... well, it made me grin, but I wouldn't say it was "hot" -- it was too obviously played for laffs. Now, if Trey and Matt had really thrown themselves into it and taken off their shirts like the two rugby dudes in this cellphone commercial... well, let's just say that "Mini-Me" would stand up and applaud. (And then I'd probably be assumed bodily into heaven from witnessing something so unlikely, yet so f*cking awesome.)
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
ladyLarissy

Postby ladyLarissy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:56 pm

ugh. i'll love them forever for throwing that into the movie. m&t really love to spoil their fangirls <3

when i was little (like, probably 11) this was my favorite movie and that kiss is what made me love slash in the first place.
rachel_c39

Postby rachel_c39 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:35 pm

The fireman still cracks me up. And I have to admire anyone comfortable enough with thier sexualty to pull that off. Damn, I do love some nice man love!

Return to “Films”