Giant Monsters Attack Japan

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

ushankasrockmysocks

Re: Giant Monsters Attack Japan

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:27 pm

Hey guys! Have you seen this?

http://www.andpop.com/article/10461

It's not a lot of info, but it's more than we had. And if it made this "Black List", that must be a good sign! Yay! Hooray for M&T movies. I just wonder how they'll manage to restrain themselves from going beyond their PG rating....must be painful :)
lokier066

Postby lokier066 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 am

lol would be funny
(I'm Gothic so is my wife)
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:35 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Hey guys! Have you seen this?

http://www.andpop.com/article/10461

It's not a lot of info, but it's more than we had. And if it made this "Black List", that must be a good sign! Yay! Hooray for M&T movies. I just wonder how they'll manage to restrain themselves from going beyond their PG rating....must be painful :)

You're right. If the film's supposed to be "kid-friendly," like the article said, it should be interesting to see how M&T approach it.

Being PG, however, they can still get away with a scatalogical joke or two. We've seen that in a good number of family films with that rating...Shrek is the first that comes to mind.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:50 pm

This film doesn't look like it's going to be made. Unless we hear something new about it, we're locking this thread.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Films”