Giant Monsters Attack Japan

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

ushankasrockmysocks

Re: Giant Monsters Attack Japan

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:27 pm

Hey guys! Have you seen this?

http://www.andpop.com/article/10461

It's not a lot of info, but it's more than we had. And if it made this "Black List", that must be a good sign! Yay! Hooray for M&T movies. I just wonder how they'll manage to restrain themselves from going beyond their PG rating....must be painful :)
lokier066

Postby lokier066 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:54 am

lol would be funny
(I'm Gothic so is my wife)
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:35 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Hey guys! Have you seen this?

http://www.andpop.com/article/10461

It's not a lot of info, but it's more than we had. And if it made this "Black List", that must be a good sign! Yay! Hooray for M&T movies. I just wonder how they'll manage to restrain themselves from going beyond their PG rating....must be painful :)

You're right. If the film's supposed to be "kid-friendly," like the article said, it should be interesting to see how M&T approach it.

Being PG, however, they can still get away with a scatalogical joke or two. We've seen that in a good number of family films with that rating...Shrek is the first that comes to mind.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:50 pm

This film doesn't look like it's going to be made. Unless we hear something new about it, we're locking this thread.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Films”