ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!!

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

An4wan

Re: Isn't it time for a second South Park movie?

Postby An4wan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:47 pm

What if (god forbid) the series last so long that it becomes stale and no one wants to watch another South Park Movie? That would be horrible. Why not do the movie while the series is still going strong like they did the first movie. Bigger Longer and Uncut was made so early that we don't get to see Butters, Token, and the other secondary characters take part in the adventure. It is definitely time for another South Park Movie. It's of course all up to Matt and Trey. So we will have to wait and see.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

An4wan wrote:What if (god forbid) the series last so long that it becomes stale and no one wants to watch another South Park Movie? That would be horrible. Why not do the movie while the series is still going strong like they did the first movie. Bigger Longer and Uncut was made so early that we don't get to see Butters, Token, and the other secondary characters take part in the adventure. It is definitely time for another South Park Movie. It's of course all up to Matt and Trey. So we will have to wait and see.

Well Matt and Trey already said they're going to end South Park with a movie. They're probably gonna end South Park after Season 15 which'll be done airing November of 2011, then they might take a break through December and January and then probably start the movie around February and have it out in August.
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:14 pm

RideTheLightning wrote:
An4wan wrote:What if (god forbid) the series last so long that it becomes stale and no one wants to watch another South Park Movie? That would be horrible. Why not do the movie while the series is still going strong like they did the first movie. Bigger Longer and Uncut was made so early that we don't get to see Butters, Token, and the other secondary characters take part in the adventure. It is definitely time for another South Park Movie. It's of course all up to Matt and Trey. So we will have to wait and see.

Well Matt and Trey already said they're going to end South Park with a movie. They're probably gonna end South Park after Season 15 which'll be done airing November of 2011, then they might take a break through December and January and then probably start the movie around February and have it out in August.

its okay with me. lol
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
china_cheska

Re: ANOTHER South Park Movie! Post If You Agree!!!!

Postby china_cheska » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:18 pm

I agree very much I like another movie to be made. :D
Hello world and all who live in it!!![white][/white]
ericcartmanage

Postby ericcartmanage » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:17 am

The way I see it, South Park could run at least a total of 3 movies and get away with making a nice mint out of it, although I believe there should be an endcap movie, why not make some even more rater R mayhem that gives a bigger bang and cheap shots on the silver screen than is allowable on television? That alone would be more than worth the price of admission, but then again that's just me the long term avid fan of the series talking. No other movies? Anyone in South Park would say that is weak and uber lame. Just ask Cartman. I hope for another movie. Until that time, screw you guys, I'm going home.
ButtersMKay1981

Postby ButtersMKay1981 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:26 am

Yeah ive been anticipating a new SP Movie for a while. You could count Imaginationland as a Movie but it's really just 3 episodes packed together. If that's true that they wanna wait to end the series with a Movie, that's just fine. I do not look forward to that day though...
Scotland

Postby Scotland » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:07 am

Well for some, Imaginationland is considered a movie. It would be nice if a cinema release movie was made at the end of the whole series run, at least by that time I'll be old enough to go see it.
Yeah! So I did! I wanna just smiling!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:04 am

In a Q&A session in Michigan this week, Trey said that every time they consider making a movie, the show swallows that up and we get at least two episodes about it. Consider Cartoon Wars, Go God Go, Pandemic, and other recent two-parters, and then Imaginationland. Imaginationland would have been a South Park movie, but they ran out of ideas for new episodes, and boom! Three Imaginationland episodes! So if you think it's time for a movie, watch for two-part episodes or three-part episodes.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Scotland wrote:Well for some, Imaginationland is considered a movie. It would be nice if a cinema release .....

I would love to see Imaginationland in theater; that would kick ass.
davidcampbell43b

Postby davidcampbell43b » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 am

I wish they would redo the 64 video game. That was, by far, the best multiplayer ever. As for a new movie. Please do one.
specialneeds3236

Postby specialneeds3236 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Well gang. you might wont to see a move but can you help come up with one? There is a school that put the flying spagetti monster in frunt .Where did thay git that idea?? I would love to see it on the big screen. You would too :assface: Yes i know my spelling suckes that is my special needs :tp: I think thay need to pull a star trak and do 5 to 7 moves after it ends :craig:
h2opolodolphin15

Postby h2opolodolphin15 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Absolutely they should make another movie!

Return to “Films”