ORGAZMO FAN COMMENTARY!

General Discussion on Matt and Trey's films from Orgazmo to That's Allright Ma Ma!

Moderator: Big-Will

guedille_poulet

ORGAZMO FAN COMMENTARY!

Postby guedille_poulet » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:13 pm

Hey guys! I'm inviting you to this special event on December 22. It's the Orgazmo fan commentary! I don't know if you're familiar with the famous Drunken Commentaries Matt & Trey made for Cannibal! the musical and Orgazmo... but we're a bunch of fans livestreaming Matt & Trey films and we're commenting on them... while getting drunk...

http://www.livestream.com/drunkencommentaries

This is gonna be the second instalment of fan drunken commentaries. We did BASEketball on Thanksgiving and it was really fun.

We're trying to fix the volume level problems for Orgazmo so everybody can hear our 3 guests equally. We tried to have Dian Bachar as a guest but we didn't have any answer from him... at least we tried...

So yeah... you're all invited on December 22, 9:30 EST. Get yourself a beer and chat with us!
BDurden

Re: ORGAZMO FAN COMMENTARY!

Postby BDurden » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 am

guedille_poulet wrote:Image

Hey guys! I'm inviting you to this special event on December 22. It's the Orgazmo fan commentary! I don't know if you're familiar with the famous Drunken Commentaries Matt & Trey made for Cannibal! the musical and Orgazmo... but we're a bunch of fans livestreaming Matt & Trey films and we're commenting on them... while getting drunk...

http://www.livestream.com/drunkencommentaries

This is gonna be the second instalment of fan drunken commentaries. We did BASEketball on Thanksgiving and it was really fun.

We're trying to fix the volume level problems for Orgazmo so everybody can hear our 3 guests equally. We tried to have Dian Bachar as a guest but we didn't have any answer from him... at least we tried...

So yeah... you're all invited on December 22, 9:30 EST. Get yourself a beer and chat with us!

Wish I was still a drinker... ha ha

Sounds like a blast! :D
M.C.K.
guedille_poulet

Postby guedille_poulet » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 am

You can still assist to the show without drinking. We need this chatroom crowded and our people crazy!
guedille_poulet

Postby guedille_poulet » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Don't forget, this is today!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Hmmm, I'll be pigging out at that hour... Y'all have fun though. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Films”