Are Matt and Trey nice guys?

General discussion about Trey and Matt's Television apperarances

Moderator: Big-Will

Ike_ve

Re: Are Matt and Trey nice guys?

Postby Ike_ve » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 am

novemberm00n24 wrote:The nicest guys you'll ever meet!!! I met them a couple years ago... (in a dream)

if that counts, i've met them many times :D
I'm cool like a fool in a swimming pool
Panderific

Postby Panderific » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Ike_ve wrote:
novemberm00n24 wrote:The nicest guys you'll ever meet!!! I met them a couple years ago... (in a dream)

So have I. :D

I've actually been thinking about this question for awhile now. I guess that they're both really nice guys, but being the creators of one of America's top shows, they can have their moments.
jakeryan72

Postby jakeryan72 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:25 am

Ike_ve wrote:

wow your cool
twistthekitten

Postby twistthekitten » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Having your talent constantly siphened from you for universal entertainment? Like the ulitimate dairy cow of our comic releif? Being stalked, adored, possibly having to dodge full cups of coffee...Dodge bribes... dodge filtly women and men... he he he...I mean when does that leave time for self indulgent wastes of time. I know why there's a mean one of the two... But I also agree that being grumpy can be a side effect of not having enough support. You can't be a one man show, so I certainly hope the two love birds have plenty of supportive men, and women in their life. I know if I had the chance I'd emotionally support them the way I support most of my genius friends. By continually reminding them, that if they keep stroking their egos, they'll go blind. Wait, that's not what I'd say... What I'd say is if you take your ego, out of culture's mouth for long enough, you might be able to put it into a womans. .. wait... No, that's right. Or a friend's mouth. I love Trey's music, as a sh*tty musician myself, I know that you need to put time aside to make songs that should never be sung to anyone but lovers and close friends. How else are you going to comicly relieve your weird unique experience of having to entertain boring people? Being an artist doesn't give you the right to be a sh*tty person, but catering to a cultures bordom might... And Man do they cater! MMMMmmmm
alex12833

Postby alex12833 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:08 pm

... :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “Television Appearances”