Matt and Trey on Letterman tonight [February 28, 2011]

General discussion about Trey and Matt's Television apperarances

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: Matt and Trey on Letterman tonight

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Hayley B wrote:I briefly watched them on TMZ talking about it . I'll try to remember to watch it tonight.

Sorry Hayley B: It was on last night. Just click on dvda92's link above and you will see the entire segment :)

EDIT:

Oh, I didn't realize that we're now on a new page. So you don't have to search for the link I mentioned in my post, I'll repeat it for you here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nnd9rzlpsc
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Hayley B wrote:I briefly watched them on TMZ talking about it . I'll try to remember to watch it tonight.

Sorry Hayley B: It was on last night. Just click on dvda92's link above and you will see the entire segment :)

EDIT:

Oh, I didn't realize that we're now on a new page. So you don't have to search for the link I mentioned in my post, I'll repeat it for you here:

I got so clueless last night. I was like wait a minute? Isn't Matt and Trey suppose to be on? Then I did wonder about what the date of this thread was (which I didn't look). Now I see it saying 2/28. Again, I briefly caught them on TMZ. I thought it was about them going on for last night.

Thanks for letting me know where I could catch. I would love to check it out. :)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
jewgirl5

Postby jewgirl5 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm

I LOVE YOU MATIS.... YOU ARE A ONE SEXY JEWBEE :oops: :wink:
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Hayley B wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:

EDIT:

I got so clueless last night. I was like wait a minute? Isn't Matt and Trey suppose to be on? Then I did wonder about what the date of this thread was (which I didn't look). Now I see it saying 2/28. Again, I briefly caught them on TMZ. I thought it was about them going on for last night.

Thanks for letting me know where I could catch. I would love to check it out. :)

Sorry about that!! I totally screwed up the title of this thread. :/ I should have added the date in there. Sorry!! *kicks self*
I don't have a signature
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:24 pm

willowrose wrote:Sorry about that!! I totally screwed up the title of this thread. :/ I should have added the date in there. Sorry!! *kicks self*

Actually, as the author of this thread, willowrose, all you have to do is go back to page 1 of this thread to your original post, and change the title :)

Then every NEW post in this thread will have your new title in it. Try it.
zzyzx 1

Re: Matt and Trey on Letterman tonight [February 28, 2011]

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 am

*double post*

See? Now that the first post's subject line was changed, every new post now will show the date of the airing of the show.

(I suspect that Will changed it :) )

Cool!
willowrose

Re: Matt and Trey on Letterman tonight [February 28, 2011]

Postby willowrose » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 am

Awesome. ;p

I am such a severe idiot sometimes I scare myself. :/
I don't have a signature

Return to “Television Appearances”