wrong scenes and 404

Think you've seen a bug on the site? Post it here and we'll do our damndest to squash it!
DaGucka

wrong scenes and 404

Postby DaGucka » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:11 am

Hi,

i noticed that sometimes a video part (when it´s made into 3 parts) is on the wrong position and/or doubled.

example: gluten free ebola episode, part 1 is way to short and part 2 and 3 are the same (not always but in 2 of 5 tries they both were part 3)

there are also other episodes where part 3 starts at part 2 and repeats itself at the position of part 3.

also i notice many 404 problems nowadays and sometimes videos won´t load (especially when the next episode should start after watching one) and sometimes even whole seasons are skipped.
zzyzx 2

Re: wrong scenes and 404

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:53 am

There used to be a posted format to use in the Site Bugs forum when requesting help, but I can't find it. I only see Site Bugs posts back to 2015 :?

I remember this, DaGucka. List this info:

Your operating system and version number
Browser you're using and version number
Flash version

Will, what else am I forgetting? I can't find the original Site Bugs thread that listed what info to put down. Was that thread written by BearyBear? I can only find one post by him.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: wrong scenes and 404

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:50 pm

BearyBear is gone now, and it was his format we used. Without him, the format is useless.
Any problems are Hulu's to handle, since it's streaming the episodes. Nall just has to let Hulu know about these problems.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Site Bugs”