The white side borders

Think you've seen a bug on the site? Post it here and we'll do our damndest to squash it!
SouthAl93

The white side borders

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:25 pm

I never noticed the white side borders on the website before. How can I get rid of them?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: The white side borders

Postby JamesPolo » Tue May 23, 2017 9:42 pm

The borders have been here for a while. If you zoom in with your web browser you can zoom them out of view.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:46 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:42 pm
The borders have been here for a while. If you zoom in with your web browser you can zoom them out of view.
What do you mean by a "while", a few weeks? I used a Windows 8 laptop with Windows 10 in it and it never showed the white borders on my browser, even without the zooming.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue May 23, 2017 9:50 pm

I remember white borders since Hulu took over as the video playing service. Are you not in the US? That would mean the site you are at is different than the one I look at.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:06 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 9:50 pm
I remember white borders since Hulu took over as the video playing service. Are you not in the US? That would mean the site you are at is different than the one I look at.
I am in the US and it's the same site but it just looks different.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Wed May 24, 2017 8:55 pm

They've always been there as far as I can remember. Well, except for the old site design... Which I miss :cry: Now I'm sort of curious how the site looked to you when they weren't there though. Frankly I wish you could "turn the lights off" for the whole site, just like you can in the episode player. The whiteness contrasts the dark forum too much imo.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
JVM

Postby JVM » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:56 am

I don't know the finer points of how it works, but it has to do with screen resolution. Some computers show more of a white border, others show less - because of the resolution difference.

I agree though - wish I could get rid of 'em.

Return to “Site Bugs”