NEW SOUTHPARK STUDIOS

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Buttersbotombitch

NEW SOUTHPARK STUDIOS

Postby Buttersbotombitch » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:21 pm

IDK about everyone else but i am not a huge fan of the site powered by hulu,( its not the fact that i dislike hulu in general) but before i got to choose the classic studio and now there is no choice and i have to deal with this crappy new setup really wishing they would go back to the classic setup anyone else feel the same ?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: NEW SOUTHPARK STUDIOS

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:12 am

We had this discussion 10 months ago. We didn't like the new design then either.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Buttersbotombitch

Postby Buttersbotombitch » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:27 am

ah i see can you send me the link to that discussion or is it closed ?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:45 am

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Twistedsnow9

Postby Twistedsnow9 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 pm

best part is starting in september it will go from having all seasons available to 30 random episodes available... hulu has won again and taken a historic franchise that said screw it to society. but with all that money in my face i guess i would've done the same
Buttersbotombitch

Postby Buttersbotombitch » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:44 am

im hoping somewhere in the depths of my soul matt and trey pay attention to the feedback they have gotten from here and fb on top of the dropped viewings and decided to tell hulul to go f themselves i know it wont happen but if it did id be soooo happy
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Eh, it's growing on me. I may even like it over the old one given time. Give it a chance, you guys.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 am

GeminiShamrock wrote:Give it a chance, you guys.

Out of the question. I will never get used to something as shitty as this old/new "improved" layout. Not even a truckload of fresh Butters' goo will make me change my opinion. Hulu doesn't help it either.
Asshats at Viacom know full well everybody will be pissed off, yet they stubbornly take a good thing, turn it into a steamy pile of crap and shove it down our throats. That's a class-A dick move right there, if you ask me. So, should we act like they did us a favor? Should they expect us to be happy? On the contrary, they should be ready for tons and tons of negative feedback, even if they don't give a flying fuck about what we think.

This shit's hit the fan. It's hit many fans, actually. Why sugarcoat it after such a blatant low blow? Masochistic much?

Buttersbotombitch wrote:im hoping somewhere in the depths of my soul matt and trey pay attention to the feedback they have gotten from here and fb on top of the dropped viewings and decided to tell hulul to go f themselves i know it wont happen but if it did id be soooo happy

I dunno if M&T have the final say on the site, but in case they do and they are the ones who sold us to Hulu for 30 pieces of silver, I don't really blame them. Sweet money! Who could possibly resist its charm? For the lack of a better option, I'm taking it out on some nameless guys at Viacom. Those greedy money-grubbing cunts!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:47 pm

We really don't have a choice now, do we? Except to visit other SP sites like http://www.southpark.de which still have the classic look.

Female345

Postby Female345 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Big-Will wrote:

We really don't have a choice now, do we? Except to visit other SP sites like http://www.southpark.de which still have the classic look.

Unfortunately the player doesn't work for those in the US. I'm seeing a "Sorry, this video is unavailable in your location."
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 am

It`s looks like the beginning of the end.
By the way if Hulu transliterated in Russian, the name be reflect the current attitude to update site.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am

Big-Will wrote:

Fair enough. I'm just saying not all change is bad. That's all.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
dvbatch

Postby dvbatch » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:36 pm

This HULU site is crap.... it has made me go from watching southpark everynight before i go to bed to visiting this site maybe every 2 weeks or so because i love southpark.. then i get to this piece of crap website and i say screw this im watchin netflix... if only southpark was on netflix.... HULU you fail sooo hard with everything.. pls give up and die quietly so u cant hurt any1 anymore

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”