BBS Reunion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 am

Edduyasha wrote:Yep.

Well, then...that makes me the crazy little pyro child who goes around and wreaks havoc wherever I go? I pity her for having to deal with that...

:cartmanlaugh:

I think M00n would still rather be the pyro child, but she's been around here too long. :cartmanlaugh: Her havoc-wreaking days are behind her.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:20 am

Edduyasha, I haven't really noticed you being a pyro child, but maybe because I have seen alot of people raise alot more hell online..Your not that bad.

Yeah, Will, sometimes I want to be a chaotic bitch, but some people just bring that out in me. And for the record, not just here but other places too, most of the time, when there is really someone I can't stand and can hardly resist the temptation to f*ck with, usually I am not the only person on said board who sees that individual's personality flaws. That was the case a week ago, when a friend of mine and I confronted a certain assh*le about the lies we suspect him of telling and his blatant flame baiting. We weren't the only ones who saw it,anyone with half a brain could see this f*cker was lying out his ass. And, no, this wasn't anyone connected to this board in anyway. But yeah, I love to f*ck with assh*les, especially the ones who aren't so much in your face about their assh*le tendencies, but the ones who suck up to whatever board they belong to, yet flame bait people so sh*t gets started, and then play the victim and try to get everyone on their side when people negatively respond to their flame bait. People like that deserve what they get.

Thanks C&C you rock too..I am glad you came back. :D
Craig-and-Clyde

Postby Craig-and-Clyde » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:48 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Thanks C&C you rock too..I am glad you came back. :D

:wink:
I don't think i'm very happy. I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. And then I always get woken up in the morning by the sound of my own screams. Do you think i'm unhappy?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:59 am

I always thought Not nommel was our crazy little pyro-child. No?
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:06 pm

BRMBug wrote:I always thought Not nommel was our crazy little pyro-child. No?

Or perhaps the cousin with ADD?

Or he was growing into the uncle knobhead that no one wants to see, who insists, at weddings, that he can still breakdance??
Email notifications do matter, people.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:18 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Or perhaps the cousin with ADD?

No, that's me.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:19 pm

BRMBug wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:Or perhaps the cousin with ADD?

No, that's me.

Ah right, my mistake! :D
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:23 pm

[quote="albino.black.sheep":023e8]Or he was growing into the uncle knobhead that no one wants to see, who insists, at weddings, that he can still breakdance??[/quote:023e8]
That's me.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:14 pm

Jay C wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:Or he was growing into the uncle knobhead that no one wants to see, who insists, at weddings, that he can still breakdance??

That's me.

Sorted.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:05 pm

It's a shame I didn't return when everyone else did, are their any BBS veterans to greet me? (thats posters who have been around over a year, but I'm also talking about the true Veterans. The ones that have been here for almost four plus years. I think we can safely say we are BBS Legends at this point.)
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:39 am

Great to see you BSR :D
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:12 pm

Hey people! It has been a while since I posted here. I never left, I've always been comming back every so often checking out some threads. So yeah, hello again to all the members, new and old here.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:36 pm

love*metal wrote:Hey people! It has been a while since I posted here. I never left, I've always been comming back every so often checking out some threads. So yeah, hello again to all the members, new and old here.

Oh, hey there! It's cool that you come back every once in a while...I sure do miss your posts. I enjoy reading them over in the older threads...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:39 pm

love*metal wrote:Hey people! It has been a while since I posted here. I never left, I've always been comming back every so often checking out some threads. So yeah, hello again to all the members, new and old here.

Welcome back. I was wonering where the hell you were. :P
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:28 pm

*Goes and stands in a dark corner.*

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”