Old SP reunion members

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Barack_Obama

Re: Old SP reunion members

Postby Barack_Obama » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Thunderhorse wrote:
Tweeks_Coffee wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:Hey now...I had a signature but I removed it around 2009. I've been here since before all but 3 to 5 people who post semi-regularly at least.

Yeah, guess I should say that it's those of us that don't come here often and/or just haven't bothered changing them.

I've tried changing mine by just changing the source, but It didn't work. I've decided to keep it as a badge of honor to differentiate me from all the youngsters.

Once imageshack deleted my sig and I got a dead link instead, I didn't care, so made a new account.

Been here since January of 05, but don't post much so what ever.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Anyone here remember a fairly recent poster by the name of creatures4eons?

I heard from her a while ago on dA. Unfortunately, she forgot her password to this site, so whether she comes back under a different name is uncertain, as she's been kept busy lately.

But she sends her best!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Kind of. And, okay I guess.

And congrats 'Choco'Hound on a clean bill of health! :mrgreen:
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:What's up Fags?

You're still a dick. You will never be missed at all.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:57 pm

i was 66Butters66. Doesn't ring a single bell, does it?

I never really spoke to anyone or really did anything. just spied and lurked behind the curtains...so if Big-Will deleted that userID, good. Don't use it no more.
So technically i was a :silent: member of Old SP... but since i was silent and didn't entirely make myself known to anyone at all.... i wont count myself as an old member... so... I am an old noob.

yesterday's fresh meat.
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 01, 2012 12:32 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:

You know he last posted here four years ago, right? :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue May 01, 2012 5:42 am

Well, under "zzyzx 1" I've been here since the end of '09, and under "zzyzx" I was here since the end of '08; so only 3 1/2 years.

BUT

I have visited this forum before; not a true "lurker" as I only visited the board a total of two times. I never had an account and I never logged in. The reason: We didn't even have dial-up at the house. I used internet mainly at school libraries for the most part so I only used the internet for school assignments.

I did this before SPS BBS looked the way it does today; must have been around 2002 (or 2003; but I think 2002). So while I've known about this site for at least 10 years I only became a member 3 1/2 years ago. So as a newcomer (as a member) I want to give a shout-out to all those who came here before me :)

btw, I remember why I was looking around SPS BBS 10 years ago. I was searching for information as to what Kenny was saying during the opening credits during the theme song :roll:
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Tue May 01, 2012 3:39 pm

YAY :D
If zzyxz is accepted as an old member, then so is my 2007 arse :D
seriously though given how long some people have been on the forum I don't think I'll ever feel worthy to post here. Then again I went all wii fit man and read half the "tales from the SPS crypt" thread, so I probably know half the stuff from ye olde forum days.

Then again I wasn't very active for a couple of years.

CTE had the funniest pics ever on his deviantart until he deleted them :(
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Thu May 03, 2012 10:33 am

been here since 2005
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
stanmarsh14

Postby stanmarsh14 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Still here myself, mostly in IRC, pretty much signed up when the studios first opened this site.

Came over with the folks from the old CC SP Digest, covered by Paul Wein (Yes he is still about, just!)
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:12 am

Big-Will wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:

You know he last posted here four years ago, right? :lol:

Going on five years without a monkey to dance or an office to spin--and all the better. He probably OD'ed on meth years ago, anyway. :lol:

Is his doppelganger, Mr.Hat_DX27, still here or does he turn tricks in back alleys?
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 am

Nice to see you back.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:57 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Going on five years without a monkey to dance or an office to spin--and all the better. He probably OD'ed on meth years ago, anyway. :lol:

Is his doppelganger, Mr. Hat_DX27, still here or does he turn tricks in back alleys?

Last post was on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:12 am. He left six minutes later and hasn't come back.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:26 pm

CartmansWhore wrote:been here since 2005

I remember seeing your name here and there, but I don't think we've ever posted back and forth like I did with some.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Is his doppelganger, Mr.Hat_DX27, still here or does he turn tricks in back alleys?

I miss your well written, anti-Fatass episode reviews, CTE. Too bad there's no spring shows this year.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”