testing

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

meandcat

testing

Postby meandcat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 am

testing

i was just wanting to see if this worked because i get internal server error when i tried to post in the vegan's last supper thread (those poor baby lobsters).. anyways its nice to see south park after so long.. i liked the premier...

im getting drunk right now, its been a couple of months and it sure does feel like i deserve it.. i hope the puppet ghost doesnt pay me a visit but you know that sob takes whatever you got, its not like you can do anything right. i tell you what i dont even think the nigga sleepwalking in the house knows that their doing it. its like every person can fail you and everyone is innocent. which means there really is a god but its just people but that means there's a different class of people like the puppeteers and the puppetted but maybe its just temporary and every dog has its day but who puppets the puppeteers and when does the jedi master speak without telepathy to the padawan. i lifted that car off that person today but i dont member it and i also killed a bunch of people but i have a clear conscience. i dont care anymore this isnt about acceptance its only about supporting something i like i mean like if your mama cant tell you what to do about something i doubt anybody can. you can explain it in a rational way to the cops but all they have is your word saying that that happened but they have no leads nothing to follow just that its all in your mind and you need to take your meds. i suppose the saddest thing is that is the only level you really have to connect on, something that no one will ever see and only you will speculate alone. sometimes i feel like there is support but in the end all you have is you and there's people who've seen the history of things and where it goes and maybe you cant operate on that level and you just have to be totally normal and ignore everything magical and crazy.

and sometimes it does happen and there really is interaction that you have that you dont remember and then there's the powerfulness of it that the santa clause causes you to feel like its your fault and you just reach for it like the little boy who cried wolf who chased the dragon.

but i think where im at an empasse is that if you really are not in control in even the smallest way how do you have a starting point from which to build. you really dont because santa clause can just sleepwalk your ass over to the neighbors for coffee in some, i dont know, political show of direction from the angels and gods?
how can you even have an adgenda when your time is spent involentarily in a trance living something you dont have a conscious willingness towards.. everything is just subconscious and we dont even know why we do it and the freaks are just going to come out at night and run the world.

well one thing is for sure who ever the f*ck it is who does puppet the world sure as mother f*cking f*ck aint saying sh*t about it.

KILL ALL THE n*ggers MAN!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: testing

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:41 am

meandcat wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 am
testing

i was just wanting to see if this worked because i get internal server error when i tried to post in the vegan's last supper thread (those poor baby lobsters).. anyways its nice to see south park after so long.. i liked the premier...
Goddamnit, they STILL haven't fixed that freaking internal server error yet? It's been popping up all summer and nall can't seem to track down the source of the problem.
meandcat wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 am
KILL ALL THE n*ggers MAN!!!
Don't do this again. The board is not the show, and I will permanently ban for statements such as this one.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
meandcat

Re: testing

Postby meandcat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:06 am

sorry big-will, i know but this is the closest i get to the show except for that one time at bom which i didnt get to mingle with anybody but i did see matt stone..

and plus its so fun to say and i think im crazy offended deep inside somehow and thats why i push yall every year to be racists but its just from crazy on my part.. like i think im not actually talking about black people.. its like the context of it, like photogenic, like you cant tell who someone is in a picture, or like maybe some deeper meaning..

i wish i was more cultured like and knew how to speak.. i really appreciate everything california and technology has brought into my life.. veganism and celibacy and stuff, i wasnt raised that way and its really easy to just let it all hang out and just say f*ck it and buy sodas and ice cream and get drunk and smoke a pack of cigs and just be screaming anything because nothing means anything.. i have no point its just whatever comes to mind..

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”