PC or Console gaming?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Milo Vonnegut

PC or Console gaming?

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Which do you prefer?

Me:

While I do enjoy my PS4, and playing games like Kingdom Hearts and Silent Hill, I've always been more of a PC kind of guy.
JamesPup

Re: PC or Console gaming?

Postby JamesPup » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:15 am

I play only Pokémon trading card game online on the PC. I miss console but games took too long to play and finish. I just don't have the time anymore. I really want to play again "The romance of the Three Kingdoms" video games by Koei as a new one is due now or soon. Still I think I don't have the time to play such a time consuming game. The game is like the most absorbing game though it really sucks but it takes so much time and attention.

I'm rusty yet I would think that PC is best as it has better controls with the keyboard and mouse and controllers. It also has updates and is on a more evolving platform. The console has some console only games and so that is why people desire it.

I feel as I have and others have said in the past that the console will be gone in 10 or at best by 20 years. It is with the evolving TV that a PC will just in in one. It will be that the TV will be able to download a game you want in 5 seconds and then you can play it or it will just be streamed with no download. All saved files will be in the cloud or on the TV but those are of no space anyways as a 10 year PC rate now could hold like a billion game save files anyways. So the console will be dead and it will be to play the queefy song "Radio Killed the Video Star".
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Haven't played a PC game in probably 15 years.
I don't own a current console and haven't turned on my 360 in a year and half. I seem to be drifting away from gaming these days.
I have one freemium game on my phone to play while I'm crapping. Hmm, the future is boring. :lol:

James is probably right about the obsolescence of the console. If we get one more generation of consoles, it will only be because the additional processing power it takes to play them would make televisions too expensive to include that hardware.
The next Playstation will be available included in your higher-end Sony TV, I wager.
Nintendo and Microsoft will partner with other manufacturers to do the same. All one will need is the controller and the internet.

You read it! You can't unread it!
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:12 pm

PC and only PC.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:02 pm

I predict that all console making companies will end up like Sega Genesis and only make games. I think Xbox and PlayStation will take heavy hits as they own the rights as far as I know to very few games. But it is Nintendo that owns like all the rights to all of their games. Nintendo will be in good shape and may be the biggest gaming company at this time of transition, so maybe look into stock options of Nintendo?

Also what about this idea, you have a touch screen as a keyboard! I see this as the future. It can be both another screen and a keyboard. I think the idea is floating around but there is not one on the market that I know of.
What seems to be the officer problem?
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:43 am

I have a PC and an XBox one...I mean PC is obviously superior but console gaming can be fun for playing with friends and it's definitely cheaper.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Consoles are much more handy, you just put the disc (or the cassette in the glorious old days of NES and co.) and you play, without having to worry about technical requirements or whatnot. On the other hand, since I'm into retrogaming, I appreciate how PC gives me the opportunity to play old games with emulators.
He is the record!
gokuchaos23

Postby gokuchaos23 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:37 pm

console pc lacks quality games. The indie games are just behind triple games, don't give me that nonsense about sprites who needs that when consoles have realistic imagery.
john.cipolletta

Postby john.cipolletta » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:10 am

I am a PC gamer. I have PS4 too but I honestly use it mostly to watch Youtube. It it impossible for me to get used to play on pad.
To want to, is to be able to.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”