Bastille Day attack in Nice, France, leaves 84 dead and 202 wounded

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Bastille Day attack in Nice, France, leaves 84 dead and 202 wounded

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:52 am

Awful! First Orlando, then Dallas, and now Nice! Worst act of terrorism so far. My heart goes out to those affected by the tragedy. :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/16/world ... .html?_r=0

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
JamesPup

Re: Bastille Day attack in Nice, France, leaves 84 dead and 202 wounded

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:17 pm

I found out yesterday but I was completely bombed out drunk. I think somewhere on the internet I had talked of how easy it would be to carry out a terror attack like this. I feel kind of sick rate now and this news is not helping at all.

The Nice attack was extremely evil. This is not going to stop. We need to stop taking in these migrants. I hope Europe awakens soon and stops taking in these peoples and kicks out the ones that are there rate now. It may be something like 40% of the people in most European nations that need to be kicked out.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:32 pm

I think that Samathou who used to chat on here is from France. I wonder if anyone kept in touch with her? I think we would all feel bad if something happened to her. I bet she had visited the location where the attack happened and knew some of the victims.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Great, just great. Now the Westboro Baptist idiots are rejoicing in the attack and insult France by spewing Bible verses depicting God's hatred against France, claiming that God sent Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhel to Nice and killed 84+ people of nationalities, and demanding that Nice should honor only God instead of the dead! This is insulting not just to France, but to God the Holy Trinity as well! Oh, and the WBC even Photoshops their signs and Bible verses into crime scene photos! I have no words to describe how insulting these people are to God himself. :stanpuke:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3312598/westbo ... ne-photos/

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Just like ISIS is a perversion of Islam, the WBC is a perversion of Christianity. The big difference is that the WBC doesn't bomb landmarks off the face of the Earth.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:57 am

Looks like Munich, Germany has had a terror attack around a McDonalds and shopping mall. Several people are said to be dead in the shooting. The killer(s) are still on the run and could be radial Muslim terrorists.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:10 pm

This German terror attack may be a Anders Breivik type and not a Muslim. I heard the attacker shouted anti migrant and foreigner statements. This man may be out to awaken the German people as Anders Breivik had tried in Norway. Also Breivik's attack happened on this very day five years ago and so today is the anniversary of that attack.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Awful! So many attacks and murders over the span of three-and-a-half weeks! Truly terrible! May the victims R.I.P. :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36870874

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:57 pm

So I just heard an Iranian man did this and kills white children. I don't understand why Iranian would attack like this but he may have been Sunni and not Shia. A real sick crime to commit in Germany or really anywhere.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”