Sunshine Coast an idea for a cartoon series

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Lwhitehead

Sunshine Coast an idea for a cartoon series

Postby Lwhitehead » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:49 am

Hi folks as we know South Park was created by the life of the Two creators childhood, well I live in the Sunshine Coast of BC Canada. My cartoon idea for a series called Sunshine Coast based were I live here in Victoria BC Canada, a Port town on the cusp of being a city in West Coast area of BC.

LW
Lwhitehead

Re: Sunshine Coast an idea for a cartoon series

Postby Lwhitehead » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:48 am

Hi folks unlike South Park my main character is ether 11 or 12 years old, that's the age I moved to Victoria BC.

This series will put satire spin on Canada and the world view from the Sunshine Coast's point of view of the outside world,

LW
JamesPup

Re: Sunshine Coast an idea for a cartoon series

Postby JamesPup » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Your show sounds cool. Are you into writing only or are you going to animate your own show or just a pilot?

I have several pages of a show I wrote up about a transgender girl who is like 11 and is a 6th grader at Middle School. She has a somewhat mixed group of friends and the show focuses around these 6 characters. Being a white trans girl, a white boy, a Chinese girl, a black boy, and a Latino boy and a white girl. There is a German boy character too for added humor at odds with other characters. I think I could try to animate someday but I draw so bad rate now. I will need some good art classes and animation classes and some creative writing classes for fun as extra classes to take.

I hope the best for you Lwhitehead and your Sunshine Coast TV show idea. I've been to Niagara Falls region on the Canada side before. A Canada show could work as no one ever tries it. It should at least work well in Canada I would think. I guess if it is a comedy it would be to purchase the rules of what you can do and not do so you can push your show to the limits of all the sick and dirty jokes you can get away with. I think you should create a specific art style for your characters if you can as that worked with South Park but you never know what you will end up with.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”