July 2016 Police Involved Shootings Of Blacks

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

July 2016 Police Involved Shootings Of Blacks

Postby JamesPup » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Damn, there are some serious race wars going on rate now. I think that the Sterling police involved shooting is going to be that the officers are not found guilty. But the Castile police involved shooting could have the officer arrested for murder but it is too early to know as in both these shootings details are still too little.

So rate now there was an assassination of our American police officers in Dallas. Two snipers as reported rate now killed at least 3 police officers and injured several officers. I think that this could be a Muslim terror attack. It may be Muslim blacks that were trained in the military or in law enforcement. It reminds me of the Beltway Snipers.

We will have to see what the next week or several weeks will bring with all of this.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: July 2016 Police Involved Shootings Of Blacks

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:44 pm

As of 11 pm PDT

11 officers shot
4 officers dead
3 officers in critical condition

1 female suspect arrested
1 male suspect negotiating with police

Nothing about a terrorist attack yet.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:55 am

So there is one shooter left in a parking garage rate now and 5 police have died. I think that there are no bombs as it could be a ploy. I say just raid the prick and be done with him. If two other shooters or so have already been taken in than this guy isn't needed.

I think these guys may be migrants from Africa and are Muslim terrorists. I guess like ISIS or one of the main ones of Africa like Boko Harem or Al-Shabaab that have sworn allegiance to ISIS.

There was that picture of Obama with Gaddafi released today I think and it strikes me funny as if there could be any relationship with the attacks. Maybe it is like saying by the terrorists to say and now show the world that Obama is one of them but don't think he is one though.

This could really just be Black Muslims taking advantage of a chaotic scene of America's strife with race relations. It may be a recruitment tool attack to show American blacks that Muslim terror groups are out to help them and no one else is.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:00 am

The Dallas shootings are over with. I still can't believe that it wasn't a Muslim. I guess it was just one guy who was angry about police officers shooting blacks. This I think is the most action ever taken over BLM or just people angry about police killing blacks. This could change things if people will use this guy as a role model. The shooter didn't really get that many people yet this was a scene loaded with police. He had camo and body armor, the gun a semi-automatic assault rifle. It seems he at least read about military sniping or something.

This may be a good role model of there needing reform with future protests in America. I don't think anyone wants our police officers to be gunned down when there are protests. We can't end up like Egypt where we roll in the military killing people but we may need to stop some protests now. Was this protest out of control? Maybe it was illegal and not enough police influence and too large?

I guess todays America is having a type of new civil rights movement but it sure isn't like it was in the 60's.

I think there must be something about the shooter. Like he may be like Dorner the ex-cop turned cop killer who had a grudge and blamed police for ruining his life. I think for this guy it was personal. Not many people would be radicalized like this without having direct impact against them. I think police must have caused the sniper some troubles in the past for something to become this angry.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Wow so there is a picture now of this guy Johnson the shooter and he is in a dashiki African type clothes. Also I read that he on Facebook liked the Nation of Islam, the Black Riders Liberation Party, the New Black Panther Party, and the African American Defense League. Johnson also identified as a Black Nationalist. He also served in the military and served in Afghanistan. He had a white stepmother too. He said he hates whites and isn’t part of any groups. Still I wouldn’t buy into too much this guy said.

I want to know if he was a Muslim that just converted and if he traveled recently to the Middle East or Africa and there was all that Holy Islam stuff lately too there that he may have gone to do and got further radicalized and told to kill Americans. I am leaning that he was radicalized and didn’t want to express support to this terror group for some reason. I don’t know if he was part of Black Lives Matters. Is it that BLM is getting their people to become Muslim and then turning them to radical Islam? Maybe we need to investigate once we learn if Johnson was a Muslim, who turned him to Islam and all the people he met about Islam.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:01 pm

He would be using a Muslim name if he were a convert.
You've mentioned the rest.
Micah Xavier Johnson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Great, now the Westboro Baptist freaks are heading to Dallas to picket the funerals of the five officers, claiming that "God sent [Micah Johnson] to a city full of proud, hard-hearted merciless sinners"! They even quote Jeremiah 18:10 but omit Jeremiah 18:7-9! This is insane! :cartmancop:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3289811/westbo ... s-sinners/

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Wow, there is some crazy sh*t going down. There was a dude in a mask at a police only parking garage at the Dallas police HQ. It could have been like a Oklahoma City bombing type of dude like Timothy McVeigh. There may be a lot about this Johnson guy that was not said to spy on a terror group or it could be a lone crazy that tried to carry out a mass shooting at the police's HQ.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:23 pm

The cruel irony in Dallas is that community has been proactive in reducing police-involved shootings with measurable success.

James, you're wild speculations have not been close. It's like you are rooting for bad sh*t to happen. I think it needs to be said that it's lame.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:10 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:The cruel irony in Dallas is that community has been proactive in reducing police-involved shootings with measurable success.

James, you're wild speculations have not been close. It's like you are rooting for bad sh*t to happen. I think it needs to be said that it's lame.

So who would have known that Johnson had a love for Asian girls panties? I nor did anyone see that coming or if I did or someone else did we don't remember and there are no records of so. I guess we are to say that a black guy grows to like Asian girls and then when in a army at around I guess age 22 or 24 he raids the girls lockers and bedrooms to get panties I would also guess with other men I hope or possible alone. So then he is found out for said panties and so dishonorably discharged. Then he which was not said had a secret fetish I would think for white women as his birth father was f*cking one. And so he starts then or before hating whites because his father wanted f*ck some easy possible Irish white America pussy. Then he sees black hate groups say the same sh*t. So he joins them... The rest is dark as to if he is or becomes a Muslim which if he did could be kept secret by executive order by Obama to keep the public in the dark of being smart to the real threat which is to hate Muslims which is the reality as what a smart persons would do or one of our Framers. Either way it is that Johnson was part of the bad side of the USA.

Also FU Triple for fronting the USA in support of blacks u father of n*ggers homosexual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:21 am

I'm sorry triplemultiplex, I really am going out on a limb and I should have said what I said. You can have what ever opinion you want, my bad.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Cops shoot one masked gunman dead and hunt for another two suspects who are 'on the run' after black-clad men kill three cops and wound at least three more in Baton Rouge ambush

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4EhOWfrfs

Looks like a BLM or New Black Panthers member went out shooting the police today. This type of thing where blacks go and kill white cops is rising I think. I hope the blacks realize everyone is taking notice.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:14 pm

James, this forum would be boring without you. :lol:

I can't get over the way cops shot an unarmed black man laying on the ground with his hands up last week.
But it's okay, the cop was only trying to gun down the unarmed autistic white guy sitting on the ground next to the black guy. :roll:

Why is everything becoming so absurd, it is beyond parody?

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:42 pm

There was a crazy Hispanic yesterday that killed an Asian officer and injured a white one. Not done by a black but still a sad case. I guess Trump is the "Law and Order" candidate now. Anyways I am worried about Zika rate now with there possibly being mosquitoes spreading the disease in Florida. If that is true that may really be a game changer.

I don't know about these blacks v. police antics but they are sad and say a lot. What do the blacks want. A life without police wouldn't work in any lands. Also statistics show that like 70% of blacks killed by the police are killed by black police officers. I think August will have some more of this "FUN".

Did you hear that when a law enforcement officer was speaking during the DNC that people chanted Black Lives Matter. It is that they hate our police and just want them dead. They would rather support some criminal who was committing several felonies who then acts a fool and resists the police and gets killed. I don't see why some of our citizenry will dislove our law enforcement. Our officers are us, they are you and me. Every land has these people who have chosen to defend you, me and all peoples. Its lawlessness it seems some of us want.

Oh well, I guess we will just have to wait and see when the next Black v. Cop media sh*t storm rolls in.

Anyways, while I wait for the storm, I will just go and get me another Heineken!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Quite the strawman to say Black Lives Matter wants to dissolve police forces. No one is making that argument.

I'm a white guy from a small town who lives in a medium sized city that's mostly white. I don't have the experience of feeling like I am being unfairly treated by the police. I never witnessed my friends or family members being treated unfairly by police. So I can't claim to really know where some people are coming from when they look at these issues.
I am distrustful of authority, though, because authority is vulnerable to abuse. Any group with authority needs accountability to curb abuse. Without accountability, a group with authority won't be trusted and instead be seen as just another bunch of thugs imposing themselves on others. Police departments have always been a work in progress when it comes to holding their ranks accountable. Despite what makes headlines in recent years, things have been improving. Compared to the widespread corruption in the 70's and 80's, we have come a long way. But there is still so much room for improvement.

This is not a simple black vs. blue issue. If it gets reduced to that narrow and false choice, everyone loses. A couple of maniac killers and a couple of fat-mouthed authoritarian talking heads have tried to make it into exactly that and they can all go f*ck themselves.

I see something particularly insidious happening that I must speak against. It is this false idea that if you question the behavior of a law enforcement officer or officers, somehow that makes you anti-police. It is the exact same way anti-war advocates were slandered as not "supporting the troops" because they questioned the wisdom of a nation's foreign policy. Question the policy of The Church? Well you must be anti-God. It's how authoritarians have silenced legitimate criticism over and over again throughout history. If you're not with us 100%, then you must be against us. It's a dangerous way to view the world because it means anyone who dissents even slightly is suddenly an enemy and when people with power see enemies all around them, bad things start to happen.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”