skankhunt42 inspired me?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

skankhunt421

skankhunt42 inspired me?

Postby skankhunt421 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:22 am

I got really inspired to troll people after a new episode, would anyone like to join a team and troll for fun like skankhunt42, althou i am not sure if its a good idea, but certaintly seems fun thing to do :) im a programmer so i could build lots of fun things)))
JamesPup

Re: skankhunt42 inspired me?

Postby JamesPup » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Cyber bullying is getting to be a big crime and so I have to decline. Getting to say what you feel is great and needed but I would separate that from cyber bullying. Skank Hunt is a jerk as he takes it to peoples own private property. I don't like safe space in public places but online a persons private site and pages are their private space. For me they should have the right to shoot a cyber bully dead as if they were a home invader. If you want to say your bit about something or someone than okay but don't invade someone else's private space to do so.
What seems to be the officer problem?
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:29 pm

skankhunt421 wrote:I got really inspired to troll people after a new episode, would anyone like to join a team and troll for fun like skankhunt42, althou i am not sure if its a good idea, but certaintly seems fun thing to do :) im a programmer so i could build lots of fun things)))

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Thank you for missing the point.

(Oh shit, I just fed the troll some delicious attention!)

You read it! You can't unread it!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:31 pm

skankhunt421 wrote:I got really inspired to troll people after a new episode, would anyone like to join a team and troll for fun like skankhunt42, althou i am not sure if its a good idea, but certaintly seems fun thing to do :) im a programmer so i could build lots of fun things)))

Don't cause too much trouble, or my banhammer will come down on you with a CRUNCH!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:59 pm

skankhunt421 wrote:[Some rambling stuff... ]

Like the one post spammers (he's not spamming anything, though), I predict that skankhunt421 joined the board solely to make this one post and that he won't be returning here.

May I suggest perhaps locking this thread?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”