Hulu f*cking Again!

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Hulu f*cking Again!

Postby JamesPup » Sun May 15, 2016 11:25 pm

So I went to Hulu.com just now and for Christ Sake it is not letting me do sh*t at their site. It is only letting me see this page to try and get me to buy a subscription to their f*cking site. Da f*ck! All I wanted to do is watch SNL and see the jokes on Trump but no Hulu is being totally power hungry and trying to get people to sign up for some sort of free week and reduced price bullsh*t. Hulu must be stopped and I hope Trey and Matt are paying attention to this abuse of power. I don't think South Park is suppose to be unplayable at Hulu.com if you don't have a subscription there. South Park works at South Park Studios site but Hulu is suppose to work too.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Hulu f*cking Again!

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 16, 2016 12:57 pm

Maybe you should scroll down a bit. You get 9 free episodes (not 6) and whatever clips it lists there (the clips you want might not be there). South Park works there the way it does here - 30 free episodes.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon May 16, 2016 1:04 pm

Do you have a Hulu link Big-Will to get in there? I still don't see how you got in there. I think you have a subscription. Try logging out and trying to watch one video of anything at Hulu as I can't even get to where I can watch one video of anything.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon May 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Okay my bad I found my way in. I had to google "hulu" and "SNL" and it shortcutted me in with a link to the page with SNL videos. Still for me typing in Hulu.com takes me to a locked page where all you can do is sign up for a subscription. It is Hulu trying to trick people into giving them money, what trickers.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 16, 2016 2:17 pm

JamesPup wrote:Okay my bad I found my way in. I had to google "hulu" and "SNL" and it shortcutted me in with a link to the page with SNL videos.

That's what I did. I don't have a subscription, heh.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”