Team Palin: The formation of a cult of idiots.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

M00ndragon69

Re: Team Palin: The formation of a cult of idiots.

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:46 am

Yeah, I know some people voted for Obama because of his ethnicity. I didn't agree with people who did that. Not at all. I can see how many African Americans would vote for him, because of the idea that having him in office would make things more equal, but just because he is the same ethnicity as them, doesn't mean he is going to be a better or worse President. I can see how people would want someone other than White, straight, Christian men to have a chance to get elected president, and they are right, those things shouldn't matter. .What should matter is the person who gets elected should be the someone who is going to act in the best interest of all the people and someone who would help this country maintain good relationships with the rest of the world.
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:46 am

I can see how many African Americans would vote for him, because of the idea that having him in office would make things more equal, but just because he is the same ethnicity as them, doesn't mean he is going to be a better or worse President.

Exactly. Its stupid to vote for a canidate just so you can say you voted for the first black, gay, female, or non-christian president. What good does that do if they can't get the job done? I guarantee a good portion of the female population in the US would run straight to the polls for this same reason if Palin runs in 2012. Chances are there are a handful of guys who would be stupid enough to do the same.
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Everyone he's been just a year, he's already done some action against the cigaret companies he has cotninued a phew wars but I would sudgest lobby him.
Another tehnicality to worry about… The reason that your presidents are fighting war has probably something with americans supporting wars to begin with.— :roll:
I know that manny don't support the whole fecking war, but… a real war opposition would have helped. protest against every war constantly. Big masses of protest.
Last edited by JohnHorn on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:17 pm

JohnHorn wrote:Everyone he's been just a year, he's already done some action against the cigaret companies he has cotninued a phew wars but I would sudgest lobby him.
Another tehnicality to worry about… The reason that your presidents are fighting war has probably something with americans supporting wars to begin with.— :roll:

Actually, polls show most Americans are against both wars.
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh… well that's good… which of the wars the one is pakistan, the undead war in iraq or the one in afghanistan the one is somalia.
In that sense barackobama isn't much of an improvement giant huge big disapointment.

Applying a policy of intolerance is using the language of intolerance for you own ends.
Last edited by JohnHorn on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Hey, he's the lesser evil. Anything to slow down the destruction of our country by a reckless president (Bush) is fine by me.
-Alan Grayson

-TheAmazingAtheist

JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Sure… Can I just say… why the f*ck don't they never actuality make much improvement at all?
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:16 pm

JohnHorn wrote:Sure… Can I just say… why the f*ck don't they never actuality make much improvement at all?

Because the population here is retarded, thus retarded representatives are elected, and they stall any kind of reform or change that is needed.
-Alan Grayson

-TheAmazingAtheist

McCormick_livesagain

Postby McCormick_livesagain » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 pm

One word to describe Sarah Palin: bimbo.
Favorite character: Kenny!!!
Favorite episode: RainForest Shmainforest

"I like girls with big fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas"! << I love Sp's perv =D
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Its been a year and all the president has done is take a vacation at camp david and put massive taxes on tobacco. What a great change for the nation indeed.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:11 am

^Not....really....

So yesterday I talked to a guy. He said he liked Palin, and I said "she needs to listen to reality." He said back "Well whoever this reality is, he's biased towards liberals".

It's official.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
JohnHorn

Postby JohnHorn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:07 am

[joke]Obviously he is living under a rock doesn't he realise that the purpose of science is to kill people like sarah palin?— we study reality and listen to reality to serve realities plots of course. Why else do you think sceptics scientists and liberals are on the same side so often?[/joke]
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 am

ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
alchemist anarchy wrote:Stop bi***ing about Palin. I don't like her either, but it's a waste of my time complaining about dumb bi***es. That is exactly why she gets attention anyway. Both haters and fans give her equal attention and i'm sick of hearing about her.

I will never stop. It is SOOOOOO much fun.

I don't like making fun of retards, so I kinda feel bad, but hey, if people insist she isn't stupid, I am justified in having my fun. You wont take that from me. :mrgreen:

Now hold on you have just crossed a line seriously comparing
retards to Sarah Palin I think they're much smarter than she
is. You owe them an apology.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
ssouthparkk4602

Postby ssouthparkk4602 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:56 pm

steelspine wrote:
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
alchemist anarchy wrote:Stop bi***ing about Palin. I don't like her either, but it's a waste of my time complaining about dumb bi***es. That is exactly why she gets attention anyway. Both haters and fans give her equal attention and i'm sick of hearing about her.

I will never stop. It is SOOOOOO much fun.

I don't like making fun of retards, so I kinda feel bad, but hey, if people insist she isn't stupid, I am justified in having my fun. You wont take that from me. :mrgreen:

Now hold on you have just crossed a line seriously comparing
retards to Sarah Palin I think they're much smarter than she
is. You owe them an apology.

Now now, I wasn't speaking of the mentally handicapped, I was speaking of those able to think and learn but chose not to instead, opting for a 2000 year-old book to derive their science from. :o
-Alan Grayson

-TheAmazingAtheist

TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Got a point there. The bible-banging creationists/fundies are definitely way dumber than anyone who suffers from mental handicaps. Somehow, though, they know how to get their way.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”