Team Palin: The formation of a cult of idiots.

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

Re: Team Palin: The formation of a cult of idiots.

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 pm

If Sara Palin winds up running in 2012, she's got a lot of history working against her. Most losing vice presidential candidates quickly fade into obscurity.

John Edwards, Joe Lieberman, Jack Kemp (had to look up his name). Who are they now? Exactly.

You read it! You can't unread it!
steelspine

Postby steelspine » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 am

I don't like making fun of retards, so I kinda feel bad, but hey, if people insist she isn't stupid, I am justified in having my fun. You wont take that from me. :mrgreen:

Now hold on you have just crossed a line seriously comparing
retards to Sarah Palin I think they're much smarter than she
is. You owe them an apology.[/quote]
Now now, I wasn't speaking of the mentally handicapped, I was speaking of those able to think and learn but chose not to instead, opting for a 2000 year-old book to derive their science from. :o[/quote]

I apologize I was only joking with you besides last I heard the politically correct term was cognitively disabled for those with
mental handicaps although I think there was one question Palin was asked that was retarded and that was by Couric
which was "What do you read down here?" It's the United states
even if it isn't continental now I don't agree with Palin on anything as far as I know but seriously from a journalist that has to be the stupidest question I've ever heard. :lol:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:00 am

triplemultiplex wrote:If Sara Palin winds up running in 2012, she's got a lot of history working against her. Most losing vice presidential candidates quickly fade into obscurity.

John Edwards, Joe Lieberman, Jack Kemp (had to look up his name). Who are they now? Exactly.

Considering she got more buzz in the media than any other VP candidate I can think of, I think in her case, there's a chance history might not mean sh*t.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”