The anti-ORGANIZED Religion Thread

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

TOTAL_BRUTAL

Re: The anti-Organized Religion Thread. Fu‍ck your church.

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:13 pm

You can thank Christian bigotry for the demonization of Wicca. No doubt about that. They just had to convince all the idiots out there that if they follow a polytheistic faith they're all going to a non-existant hell for commiting some sort of great evil like "witchcraft" or some other bullsh*t.
carmangirl

Postby carmangirl » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:29 pm

yes i know they started the whole baby-burner thats what makes thanksgiving so interesting at my house let's see..wicca,christans,catholic,jahovas wittness,musslim all come for battle of the religon i just stay out of it
******let's through cookies in this bitch******
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:49 am

I am pagan. Ten years ago, if some Christians accused me of devil worship and evil sh*t, I would have been bummed about it. If that happened now, I would just laugh, if some stupid people were actually afraid of me. Scaring stupid people is fun. Some Pagans or Wiccans really, really bend over backwards to be PC, and to not scare or offend Christians. I think they are hoping that someday they will be accepted. It is the same thing with gays and lesbians, and some of the nicer Christians will accept people of different beliefs or who are gay, but that is because they are nice people to begin with. Some people can see someone who is something their religion is against, but still see them as a human being and not try to change them or discriminate against them. The assh*les are another story, and they would probably be assh*les no matter what faith they are. Some Wiccans I have met online don't seem to understand that, and they bend over backwards trying to get acceptance from individuals who basically are bigots. Seems like that is a good way to set yourself up for dissapointment.

But anyway, Carmangirl, have you asked your mom any questions about Wicca? I am sorry to hear Thanksgiving is like that at your house, it would be nice if you family could see that what is important is family, the religious differences shouldn't matter that much.
Azer

Postby Azer » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 am

lol seriously guys sorry but this whole religion sh*t sucks ass xD one day you'll wake up and say `wow how stupid i was` you can enjoy to believe in something but it's not any different than a piece of paper, a rock or a tree just don't try to admit any kind of religion, there's no such thing as god.. listen to me my children, i knows the truth! :assface:
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 am

Azer wrote:lol seriously guys sorry but this whole religion sh*t sucks ass xD one day you'll wake up and say `wow how stupid i was` you can enjoy to believe in something but it's not any different than a piece of paper, a rock or a tree just don't try to admit any kind of religion, there's no such thing as god.. listen to me my children, i knows the truth! :assface:

So are you against people pushing their religion on other people? If so, take a look at what you just said. You are no better than someone coming on here saying that if everyone here doesn't believe the way they do, they are going to burn in Hell for eternity.

And you don't know the truth anymore than anyone else does. You are probably just parroting what you saw someone else say online.
Gods' God

Postby Gods' God » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:06 am

Azer wrote:lol seriously guys sorry but this whole religion sh*t sucks ass xD one day you'll wake up and say `wow how stupid i was` you can enjoy to believe in something but it's not any different than a piece of paper, a rock or a tree just don't try to admit any kind of religion, there's no such thing as god.. listen to me my children, i knows the truth! :assface:

LOL.

2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3. I like good pussy n' I like good trees. Smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe. N' I get mo' ass then a toilet seat.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32817
Azer

Postby Azer » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:07 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:So are you against people pushing their religion on other people? If so, take a look at what you just said. You are no better than someone coming on here saying that if everyone here doesn't believe the way they do, they are going to burn in Hell for eternity.

And you don't know the truth anymore than anyone else does. You are probably just parroting what you saw someone else say online.

lol no actually i respect people with beliefs but i just hate when they try to prove their religion, i didn't read my theory from nowhere it was actually a trip, so noone even knows it except me lol i ''swear'' it's the most logical answer i've ever seen in my life.. this one proves everything, how stupid we are, how wrong our questioning system is and stuff like that.. but i'm too scared to tell it to everyone, i mean like not everyone in the world that's actually what i want to do but i can't tell it to whoever asks you know it's a big answer lol one day i'll tell it on a TV show or something and all the people will say `wow dude **** god` xD
Gods' God

Postby Gods' God » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 am

Azer wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:So are you against people pushing their religion on other people? If so, take a look at what you just said. You are no better than someone coming on here saying that if everyone here doesn't believe the way they do, they are going to burn in Hell for eternity.

lol no actually i respect people with beliefs but i just hate when they try to prove their religion, i didn't read my theory from nowhere it was actually a trip, so noone even knows it except me lol i ''swear'' it's the most logical answer i've ever seen in my life.. this one proves everything, how stupid we are, how wrong our questioning system is and stuff like that.. but i'm too scared to tell it to everyone, i mean like not everyone in the world that's actually what i want to do but i can't tell it to whoever asks you know it's a big answer lol one day i'll tell it on a TV show or something and all the people will say `wow dude **** god` xD

Check your Inbox. :santa:
2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3. I like good pussy n' I like good trees. Smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe. N' I get mo' ass then a toilet seat.

Azer

Postby Azer » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:14 am

Gods' God wrote:Check your Inbox. :santa:

i did but where the heck is reply thingy for the pms lol this sucks
Gods' God

Postby Gods' God » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:16 am

Azer wrote:
Gods' God wrote:Check your Inbox. :santa:

i did but where the heck is reply thingy for the pms lol this sucks

Um, Im not sure. Click on my name in the PM, Then click the icon Image

VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 am

F U C K all religions and churches! Says Lord Xenu :twisted:
carmangirl

Postby carmangirl » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Post subject: Re: The anti-Organized Religion Thread. Fu‍ck your church.

I am pagan. Ten years ago, if some Christians accused me of devil worship and evil sh*t, I would have been bummed about it. If that happened now, I would just laugh, if some stupid people were actually afraid of me. Scaring stupid people is fun. Some Pagans or Wiccans really, really bend over backwards to be PC, and to not scare or offend Christians. I think they are hoping that someday they will be accepted. It is the same thing with gays and lesbians, and some of the nicer Christians will accept people of different beliefs or who are gay, but that is because they are nice people to begin with. Some people can see someone who is something their religion is against, but still see them as a human being and not try to change them or discriminate against them. The assh*les are another story, and they would probably be assh*les no matter what faith they are. Some Wiccans I have met online don't seem to understand that, and they bend over backwards trying to get acceptance from individuals who basically are bigots. Seems like that is a good way to set yourself up for dissapointment But anyway, Carmangirl, have you asked your mom any questions about Wicca? I am sorry to hear Thanksgiving is like that at your house, it would be nice if you family could see that what is important is family, the religious differences shouldn't matter that much

yes ido sometimes just to know a little what my own mom belives in .As for me i don't know what to belive in anymore i just know religon can cuase wars wich is stupid because you should have a right to belive in whatever you want espectally us americans so stop complaining unless someone comes knocking at your door.thats really annoying although they only do that for what they think will "save" you which iguess is kinda nice but i really don't know any more
******let's through cookies in this bitch******
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 am

Sorry Azer, you see, I don't know you, so I got the wrong idea because of how you worded your post. And yes, I would be interested in hearing what you have to say, and if you are nervous about saying it in front of the whole board, you can pm me. I have met a lot of people who have had ideas or experiences that many would not consider "normal", so I have heard some strange things. Or at least things that most people might find strange.

But, if you feel what you have to say is the truth, then go ahead and say it on the board or in some other public forum. What is the worst that can happen? If someone says they disagree with you, or they don't believe you, or insults you, it is not the end of the world.
Azer

Postby Azer » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:26 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Sorry Azer, you see, I don't know you, so I got the wrong idea because of how you worded your post. And yes, I would be interested in hearing what you have to say, and if you are nervous about saying it in front of the whole board, you can pm me. I have met a lot of people who have had ideas or experiences that many would not consider "normal", so I have heard some strange things. Or at least things that most people might find strange.

But, if you feel what you have to say is the truth, then go ahead and say it on the board or in some other public forum. What is the worst that can happen? If someone says they disagree with you, or they don't believe you, or insults you, it is not the end of the world.

well actually it's not strange and any simple living creature can understand it, so it can be abused in bad hands lol you can even make a profit off it, it's the real answer just trust me and wait for a few years when i write a book or something then everyone here will know xD and then i'll go like ` Believe me children, i knows teh truthz! :assface: ` lol jks
TOTAL_BRUTAL

Postby TOTAL_BRUTAL » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:43 am

I like the way Penn Jillette put it:

"The Bible consists of equal amounts of fact, history, and pizza."

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”