Coast to Coast AM

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 2

Re: Coast to Coast AM

Postby zzyzx 2 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:01 am

Art Bell is back on the air, on satellite radio (SirusXm). Has anyone listened to this new program yet? He's been on a week or so.

Information on Art Bell's show can be found on his website:

http://artbell.com

Also, here's Art demonstrating different brands of aluminum foil to make hats from 2008:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeJXKmACjFk#t=23
zzyzx 2

Re: Coast to Coast AM

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:05 pm

* bump*

So I was listening to "Coast to Coast AM" last night on the iHeart Radio app. Not surprisingly, they were talking about UFO's.

They explained how UFO sightings are now going back to their origins, that is, unidentified flying objects that have no relation to space aliens. Only objects that are flying that are unidentified.

To illustrate their point, they said that it's been 20 years since South Park showed that Cartman was abducted by aliens, at a time when UFO's implied aliens, and not merely objects that are flying that are unidentified.

From the Coast To Coast Website wrote:Date: Monday - April 11, 2016
Host: George Noory
Guests: Jeff Finn, John Greenewald
In the first half, researcher and documentary filmmaker Jeff Finn talked about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, as well as the Exeter UFO encounter, two seminal UFO cases that occurred in New Hampshire in the 1960s. In September of 1961, the Hills were returning from a trip to Canada, when they saw a "pancake-shaped" object hovering above them as they drove in the White Mountains of NH. According to the Hills' testimony, retrieved via hypnosis, the craft followed them to a desolate area, and then alien beings abducted them and brought them aboard their craft. In separate hypnosis sessions, both Betty and Barney recalled the same details about what happened. The beings that the Hills said they encountered were among the first modern descriptions of the 'Grey'-type aliens, Finn noted.

Barney said he felt the alien leader's eyes pressing or pushing into his eyes, and controlling him in a hypnotic fashion. The Exeter case, which took place in 1965, involved a hitchhiker named Norman Muscarello, who alerted police officers after he sighted a large object with pulsating red lights, and the officers observed the object mysteriously hovering themselves. Finn also talked about his research into the death of Jim Morrison of the Doors. Morrison greatly admired the French poet Arthur Rimbaud, who was said to fake his death and start a new life, and this may have served as inspiration for him, he conjectured.

I do not recall which hour the South Park reference was made. The site has links to podcasts of each hour. If I have a chance I will post the time index. The links to each hour are on this page. Probably hour one, but I'm not sure.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”