If you... movie...

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: If you... movie...

Postby mo303564 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:41 pm

The title of my movie would be "Rising from the Shadow". It would star Leonardo DiCaprio as a young me, and Tom Hanks would also appear :P

I'm someone who has just overcame much...and continue to. Hopefully I'll be successful one day...hopefully. :cartmannohat:

Niels: Vigilante. Fitting XD. Was August 27th the "release" date?? :o :lol: (I know its your birthday...)
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.

Postby TSK351 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:13 pm

A movie about me would be interesting, but it would inevitably result in the entire world hating me, rather than just my friends and family.
Not only have I wasted your time with the comment above, but I managed to piss you off simultaneously. You need more control over your own life.

Postby DotKill » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm

All dubstep artists are aliens taking over the minds of raving teenagers with their music. I fight them with the power of metal, and vanquish the evil aliens and their plot to take over the world with ecstacy, glow lights, and condoms. those evil...evil condoms...
"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking." - François Marie Arouet (Voltaire)

Postby SuperJew93 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:39 pm

My movie would probably revolve around all the hilarious misfortunes/karma that plague it daily. It would be alot like south park sort of.

Postby CartmansWhore » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 am

The Trilogy wrote:Question of the day!

If you... if someone willingly and kindly... gave you... the once in a lifetime opportunity... to have... your own movie... and you be the star... and you come out famous.................

... would you capture it... or just let it slip?

I'd give Matt and Trey full control :D

SuperJew93 wrote:My movie would probably revolve around all the hilarious misfortunes/karma that plague it daily. It would be alot like south park sort of.

Exactly. Pretty much sums me up. My life is already a tv show.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 am

"The Life and Times of a Broke College Student" starring Kevin Smith as, um, yours truly. Why? Because aliens.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.

Postby Ether » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:58 pm

My movie would be over two hours of a day in the life of me. No opening credits, it would just start with me waking up at eleven in the morning, and then the rest of the movie would be just me wasting my life away at my laptop and then sometimes listening to music or doing something else entirely. The movie would then end with me going to bed at like three in the morning, and that would be it.

i believe it would be considered a modern masterpiece of cinema, and it would be showered with many awards, including the Best Picture award at the Oscars. I would instantly become famous, and all future filmmakers will cite the movie about me as influential in every regard.

It would be great.

Postby LeDepressing » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:31 pm

Not quite sure...maybe it would be called "Darkness above all".
That was the best I could think of...
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:05 pm

It would be a series of ten films, all horror, starring yours truly...

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”