What Would Your Death-Row Last Meal Be?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

What Would Your Death-Row Last Meal Be?

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:25 pm

Mine at the moment would be to have as much Heineken beer to drink as they would allow and a gallon of milk. To eat, I would want a New England style Meatball grinder and a Sausage grinder with a side order of fries and a side order of onion rings with a whole bottle of ketchup to top it off.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
mario88

Re: What Would Your Death-Row Last Meal Be?

Postby mario88 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 pm

A dinner at a Chinese restaurant + a dish of pasta with peas cause I'm mad about peas.
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:31 pm

What do you mean by "Death-Row Last Meal"?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:38 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:What do you mean by "Death-Row Last Meal"?

If your on Death-Row for committing a serious crime, that means you will be put to death at some point. This can be by lethal injection, by hanging or by the electric chair, the list goes on.

The thing is that leading up to your death, you get to choose the last meal you will eat. It is that you have to fast before being put to death, so not eating for a day or two. It helps the process of killing you if you have an empty stomach. So a prison will provide you with any meal of your choosing, its like the "any last wishes" remark that had been used.

There are records of many famous serial killers and convicts that received the death penalty and of what they picked to eat as their last meal.

This thread is merely having fun with the idea of seeing what others would eat if they had only one meal left.

So what would yours be?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Spaghetti and Meatballs, my favorite.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:24 pm

I'll take the 8th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, lightly battered and seared with melted butter. Top it with finely shredded Parmesan cheese.

(The 8th Amendment forbids "cruel and unusual punishment" for a crime, and in my opinion as a noted Constitutional scholar :lol: makes the death penalty unconstitutional.)

You read it! You can't unread it!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:15 am

triplemultiplex wrote:I'll take the 8th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, lightly battered and seared with melted butter. Top it with finely shredded Parmesan cheese.

(The 8th Amendment forbids "cruel and unusual punishment" for a crime, and in my opinion as a noted Constitutional scholar :lol: makes the death penalty unconstitutional.)

still better than a mcdonald hamburger. :mrgreen:
He is the record!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”