Great so called news !

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RealPatrickDJ

Great so called news !

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:31 am

I finally was able to purchase a badge for this year's san Diego comic con, the bad news is that it's on a Sunday. And I wanted both Saturday and Sunday, so Monday I'll give them a call to try to get Saturday because I've no clue if the creators of south park will appear either Saturday or sunday. But otherwise I'll have to pray they appear, I know they have a book of Mormon play to promote and a game to still promote hard to make it visible to millions and millions of half the south park fans like me to be notified! This time I'll get my chance to ask my question live. but at the same time I know, i shouldn't give my hopes too much, I just have to pray to make it happen!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
dixita_1

Re: Great so called news !

Postby dixita_1 » Wed May 03, 2017 11:00 am

RealPatrickDJ wrote:I finally was able to purchase a badge for this year's san Diego comic con, the bad news is that it's on a Sunday. And I wanted both Saturday and Sunday, so Monday I'll give them a call to try to get Saturday because I've no clue if the creators of south park will appear either Saturday or sunday. But otherwise I'll have to pray they appear, I know they have a book of Mormon play to promote and a game to still promote hard to make it visible to millions and millions of half the south park fans like me to be notified! This time I'll get my chance to ask my question live. but at the same time I know, i shouldn't give my hopes too much, I just have to pray to make it happen!

ooh.. great.. i m doing same..

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”