Going back to pleb for S22

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

Going back to pleb for S22

Postby nall » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:53 am

Hey all, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. After a gazillion years at SP, I will not be returning as Studio Staff for S22. It's been fun working with you all building the show's digital presence, but I need a new challenge. I'll continue to be lurk here (even if I don't login nearly as much as I used to) and even working elsewhere, I'm still just a big a fan of the show as I've ever been. I'm looking forward to seeing and discussing new episodes with you guys, without having been spoiled, of course :wink:
JamesPolo

Re: Going back to pleb for S22

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Sorry to hear, its your choice to make. I would recommend to have a new job waiting before you leave. I wonder who will give us previews of the up and coming new episode of the week? Will we miss out on previews now? I thought nall was the only admin, is there to be a new one? Are we losing the forums? I hope you have a good life, nall. Working for South Park does sound like a dream but perhaps there is another TV show or a worthy cause nall will work for.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:24 pm

I suppose you'll no loner be the admin of this forum. Who's taking over? What can you do about site and forum issues in the time you have left?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:03 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:37 pm
Sorry to hear, its your choice to make. I would recommend to have a new job waiting before you leave. I wonder who will give us previews of the up and coming new episode of the week? Will we miss out on previews now? I thought nall was the only admin, is there to be a new one? Are we losing the forums? I hope you have a good life, nall. Working for South Park does sound like a dream but perhaps there is another TV show or a worthy cause nall will work for.
We have lots of very talented people on staff. Other people may, of course, do things just a little differently but in general things will continue on just as before.

Worry not!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 pm

nall wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:03 am
JamesPolo wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:37 pm
We have lots of very talented people on staff. Other people may, of course, do things just a little differently but in general things will continue on just as before.

Worry not!
Sounds great, make sure to have fun too nall!
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:15 pm

It's been great having you running things, Nall. Glad you're going to be sticking around and not vanish completely.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:22 pm

Good luck to you. I’ve only known two site admins in my decade or so here, you were here the longest.When we needed preview content, updates, all that, you always came through, often times late into the overnight hours. I will always appreciate that.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Happy Trails, Nall.
Thanks for all you did to keep this place running. Good luck with all your new endeavors!

You read it! You can't unread it!
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:43 pm

You've always been here for the 10 years that I've been here! Sending you happy thoughts and lots of luck as you move forward with your life, nall!
JVM

Postby JVM » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:05 am

It's going to be interesting seeing someone else take the reigns, considering how long it's felt like just you've been our lifeline to the studio. It's going to be a new era for sure, but here's hoping it's an exciting one! It's certainly nice to here that departing your position doesn't mean you'll be leaving us behind completely -- I look forward to seeing you around the boards in the future. :)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”