Santa Claus and Crack Den Jesus

Have a fan site? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Santa Claus and Crack Den Jesus

Postby ChasingSanta » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:25 pm

I love South Park and I'm asking all the fans to come out and support this South Park comedy-style-inspired live action dark comedy about Christmas and hunting Santa Claus. :santa:

For more information, please check out the IndieGogo page (link below). We need your help, and if you like the campaign, please share and/or contribute to the project! It'll mean the world to me as an aspiring filmmaker! ... 02732#home
zzyzx 2

Re: Santa Claus and Crack Den Jesus

Postby zzyzx 2 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:25 am

The description sound interesting: "Cancer-stricken Damien must decide whether to spend Christmas with his mom or hunt down Santa Claus."

Hunting down Santa Claus lol

I wish you good luck! Keep us updated as to your progress. I am very interested in your project.

Nevertheless, I can't contribute financially to your project at this time as I am a recent newlywed, and have little money. Also, as a Jew, I have no belief personally in Christmas nor in Santa Clause. While I normally would contribute to you as you posted on this South Park message board, I just can't at this time :(

Where will you be performing? My wife and I may want to attend. Just pm here on this board to contact me.

Good luck, and happy holidays!

Return to “Fan Sites”