South Park Interactive Game

Have a fan site? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

South Park Interactive Game

Postby KyleStanCartmanKenny » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:46 am

I just wanted to share a South Park interactive fan game I made in Flash. I wouldn't exactly call it a game, but an animated interaction. Roll over the characters to see them talk and move. There are currently four scenes (the town, the bus stop, the school and Cartman's house) and characters include Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, Stan, Chef, Wendy, Mr. Garrison, Mr. Mackey, Mr. Hankey, Butters, Tweek, Ike, Towelie and seven hidden others. If people like it I will continue to build on it, adding new scenes and characters. So please check it out on Newgrounds!

Here is a screen shot from the game:

I also have South Park animated gifs on my blog here:

Re: South Park Interactive Game

Postby Hydroleaf » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:35 pm

That's cool! :D Some of the scenes surprised me because I wasn't expecting it to be part of the interaction!

Postby Female345 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:18 am

I'm surprised that this thread didn't get a bunch of comments. I know this is an old thread but the game is well done and I especially liked Kyle and Butter's singing

Postby Blackybro » Tue May 27, 2014 4:58 am

OMG :lol: A great job. Especially thanks for Kenny :zombiekenny:

I saw only several qualitative games related to SP. The best is SP The stick of Truth =)) but your game look like a short film with gameplay elements.

Also I have seen south park slot for online gamblers. I wonder, who decided to create this and for what?

Postby Mark.CW » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:45 am

What do you mean 'who decided to create this and for what'? :?:
You can find many slot games online with that are based on TV shows. For example this Sopranos slot game

Anyway I think that the South Park slot game should be updated with new characters now :lol:

Return to “Fan Sites”