I created a project, but me inhibit copyright

Have a fan site? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

martinkhazipov

I created a project, but me inhibit copyright

Postby martinkhazipov » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Have nice day. I am a rabid fan of South Park. I'm also a programmer. I'm working on a project dedicated to South Park, 2 website, on which I worked long and hard. in this forum, and US investors in New York, have recommended to many famous kickstarter.com
Hello,

You are receiving this notification because your topic "Letter that
requires reading" at "South Park Studios BBS" was disapproved by a
moderator or administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the
further information field.

You want money? This is the wrong place to ask for it. Try Kickstarter.
https://www.kickstarter.com/
Thanks, from South Park Studios!
We would gladly have placed there the project because 4 years of hard work - there is a story to tell and show. cartoons, which I created in Macromedia Flash are not like me and I did not include them in the project. also a lot of content, I was working on. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 only attempts I succeeded. but these steps: 1,2,3,4 - they also exist. I would like people to know that it is not the first attempt to get something perfect ...
I would like to show everyone how to create this cool project. That is not the first time he appeared - "once and done"
Lots of content: cartoons and commercials were discarded, and only the best are selected

What is copyright? Register your project at Kickstarter.com - which in itself is a project: create a video competently write texts, etc. - Or just people say "Ugh ..." and immediately go - registration on Kickstarter. com, the preparation for it, the creation of a literate content - it can take anywhere from a month to a year. And what about copyright? Let's say I'm a year to create content for the registration of the project on Kickstarter.com but in the end - all down the drain if moderators kickstarter.com not approve it. I turned to Kickstarter.com to support from them - they say I have to address this issue in South Park Studios
Hi there,

Kickstarter can't provide any legal advice or make any representations about the legality of projects -- your project is entirely your responsibility. If you have questions about these issues, please consult with an attorney.

Thank you,
Katherine
And how to contact the South Park Studios? The search engines I do not find the contacts South Park Studios. Maybe, who knows, help
Last edited by martinkhazipov on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
martinkhazipov

Re: I want to stay in kickstarter.com

Postby martinkhazipov » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:17 pm

In 2014, I was begging for money here, I was told:
Hello,

You are receiving this notification because your topic "Letter that
requires reading" at "South Park Studios BBS" was disapproved by a
moderator or administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the
further information field.

You want money? This is the wrong place to ask for it. Try Kickstarter.
https://www.kickstarter.com/
Thanks, from South Park Studios!
When I place videos on YouTube South Park, their block, referring to the fact that the copyrights are owned by Viacom. What guarantees that I will be able to stay on kickstarter.com?
Their support is responsible:
Hi there,

Kickstarter can't provide any legal advice or make any representations about the legality of projects -- your project is entirely your responsibility. If you have questions about these issues, please consult with an attorney.

Thank you,
Katherine
Well, I can estimate that the lawyer will say, turn to this issue in Viacom. Who knows how to communicate with Viacom?

Return to “Fan Sites”