SP Unleashed

Have a fan site? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

JVM

SP Unleashed

Postby JVM » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:30 am

Click the banner to visit the site! (All registrations require admin approval.)

This is my simple little SP forum, a site originally designed to showcase my sh*tty South Park fanfiction some years ago and for people to help me plan stuff out. It is/was semi-private to my friends but recently I've decided to open things up more to the public -- you still need admin approval but there is a guest forum if you'd like to introduce yourself or file some kind of complaint first. We create topics for every new episode as happens here, and have character discussion areas as well as special areas to talk about fanfics, fan art, fankids, and ships (though that area's inactive since few of us are shippers) The profile is pretty customization and there's over a dozen different themes/skins to select from with custom logos and several color schemes.

For those of you who don't like fanfiction, the majority of this work is gen and show-inspired, and while OC's occur most of us are smarter than to make them the center of attention. There's very few shipping fics here or full-on OC fics, and we'd be happy to work with authors of those genres but our outreach is intended to be the broader fandom. You can minimize the fanfic forum if you want to be a member but don't care about that junk :)

It's a much smaller affair than this BBS here but we'd love to have you :)
John_117

Re: SP Unleashed

Postby John_117 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:19 am

I was going to make my own account, but I just remembered I already have one on your website lol.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:52 pm

John_117 wrote:I was going to make my own account, but I just remembered I already have one on your website lol.
Glad to have you back! :D
Its_me_kenny_mc

Postby Its_me_kenny_mc » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:08 pm

I signed up with the username Kenny. How do I join?
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Awesome to hear your interest -- use THIS link to register your account. After you agree to the rules it'll ask you some questions for your profile, and once that's all done, check the box saying you read the ZetaBoards Terms of Service and submit... then I'll approve the account, usually within 24 hours :)
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:35 am

Wow! I can't believe SPU has gone this far! I remember searching it up on the South Park Fanon Wikia and here it is! :timmy:
Well hello there!
Favorite Episode: Broadway Bro Down (s15e11)
Favorite Character: Ike Brovoloski and Butters Scotch
*Author of South Park X series!
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:56 am

BennettTV wrote:Wow! I can't believe SPU has gone this far! I remember searching it up on the South Park Fanon Wikia and here it is! :timmy:
Thanks!

Yeah, it's been a while since I've actually done much with the fanfics themselves but I'm hoping to get back on the horse this year :)

Return to “Fan Sites”