Should the South Park creators have another chat room session ?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Yes!
100%
No!
No votes

Total votes: 3
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:00 pm

You guys be the judge!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
JamesPolo

Re: Should the South Park creators have another chat room session ?

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

I would like to chat with Trey Parker and Matt Stone. I think a podcast would work. There are really only like 10 people that chat at the forums so I don't know how this would work. Maybe there could be some sort of filter that would sort through submitted questions to pick out the top 10 questions. The question submitting would be advertised on facebook and twitter. I think having a good interviewer would be just as good as they would ask the same questions that we would.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:41 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm
I would like to chat with Trey Parker and Matt Stone. I think a podcast would work. There are really only like 10 people that chat at the forums so I don't know how this would work. Maybe there could be some sort of filter that would sort through submitted questions to pick out the top 10 questions. The question submitting would be advertised on facebook and twitter. I think having a good interviewer would be just as good as they would ask the same questions that we would.
I agree a podcast would work! not only get our questions a chance to become top ten but also get submitted live as a podcast, high five!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:38 am

I hope they do one way before Season 21 begins so I can finally know about the current fate of a certain couple and beg them to have Mr. Garrison return to South Park, stop being president and lose the Trump look, and finally stop acting like Donald Trump. Garrison and Trump are too separate persons you know.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:27 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:38 am
I hope they do one way before Season 21 begins so I can finally know about the current fate of a certain couple and beg them to have Mr. Garrison return to South Park, stop being president and lose the Trump look, and finally stop acting like Donald Trump. Garrison and Trump are too separate persons you know.
I know right? ME TOO!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:31 pm

RealPatrickDJ wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:27 pm
SouthAl93 wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:38 am
I know right? ME TOO!
I have a lot of questions to ask about Season 20, especially about the fate of the gender wars.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:07 am

Given how they haven't had writers' retreats these past two years and how they're returning to standalone episodes this year, there probably won't be any answers until August 23. As it now stands, the gender war is over, and peace is here, but it's uneasy. If any questions are answered, they will be answered throughout the season, and that will be that. After that, they won't go back to them again.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:07 am
Given how they haven't had writers' retreats these past two years and how they're returning to standalone episodes this year, there probably won't be any answers until August 23. As it now stands, the gender war is over, and peace is here, but it's uneasy. If any questions are answered, they will be answered throughout the season, and that will be that. After that, they won't go back to them again.
When you said "but it's uneasy", were you referring to the gender wars and the fate of some couples who broke up during that time?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Yes.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Yes.
I still think it would work out better if Matt and Trey confirmed the fate of that one couple who we saw broke up two times before now so some people can stop worrying about the issue until season 21 begins.
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:43 am

It would be nice, but I don't expect it.
I still think it would work out better if Matt and Trey confirmed the fate of that one couple who we saw broke up two times before now so some people can stop worrying about the issue until season 21 begins.
Stan and Wendy are not together right now. If they get back together in season 21, then it'll probably happen at least semi-onscreen, ala "The List". I don't think we'll open the season with a complete reset. So try to kick back and relax. They'll be together again soon enough.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox | My SP Forum
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:01 am

JVM wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:43 am
It would be nice, but I don't expect it.
Stan and Wendy are not together right now. If they get back together in season 21, then it'll probably happen at least semi-onscreen, ala "The List". I don't think we'll open the season with a complete reset. So try to kick back and relax. They'll be together again soon enough.
Are you sure that Stan and Wendy won't get back together right away? I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be back together in the game and because of that, I expect to see things go back to normal by the end of the season premiere, if not earlier than that.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:57 am

They'll be back together. When? MnT are not telling.

Return to “Polls”