Should there be a, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut 2?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

A new South Park movie?

Yes:
92%
No:
8%

Total votes: 83
Milo Vonnegut 3

Re: Should there be a, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:14 am

Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:WB and PP (Paramount Pictures) share the rights to more SP movies, but WB will give up its share for 5 years to concentrate on Interstellar, an upcoming movie from Christopher Nolan. Whether an actual SP movie will come out in those five years or not is not known, but there is this tweet from two days ago:
Peter Valcarcel (@petervalcarcel): Sitting next to Matt Stone at lunch. I hear talks of a South Park movie.

I think Paramount is going to instead work on a new installment of the Friday the 13th franchise that they won back from Warner Bros.

Wait, who owns the intellectual property to South Park? Viacom or Trey Parker and Matt Stone?
Christefer_Russell

Postby Christefer_Russell » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 am

vote more.
MegaCharizardX

Postby MegaCharizardX » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:26 am

I'd love to see a sequel, though I'm not sure whether it should be a musical like the first one - since this isn't Family Guy, a musical feels a bit more "out of left field". But if they do, they should definitely lampoon Frozen, since it's been the biggest thing ever lately. And Kenny should mumble his way through his very own musical number. Maybe combine the two and have him sing a (secretly profane) "Let It Go" parody as Princess Kenny.

Though another point of interest is essentially the opposite of the Book of Mormon - if they'd ever turn BL&U into a live stage musical. Some university music group in California already performed the movie's songs live in costume, which is kinda close enough, but still.

Return to “Polls”