Who do you wish to be elected as Ombudsperson of NYnorsk ?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Poll ended at Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

1. The Lizard/Doc Connors from Spiderman
No votes
2. Judge Judy
50%
3. The Soup Nazi from Seinfeld
No votes
4. Rudolph Giuliani
No votes
5. A Caricature of Thomas Nast
No votes
6. Lord Vigo from GhostBusters II
50%

Total votes: 2
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

IMAGINATIONLAND NEWS: NYnorsk Elections for Ombudsman/woman

Hey so here are candidates for Ombudsman of NYnorsk , a combination of New York City and The Norwegian language of Nynorsk in one City State er something , these are the candidates :

1. The Lizard/Doc Connors from Spiderman
2. Judge Judy
3. The Soup Nazi from Seinfeld
4. Rudolph Giuliani
5. A Caricature of Thomas Nast
6. Lord Vigo from GhostBusters II

The voting will take place until October 5th 10PM and help support the imagination Land of NYnorsk with a democratically elected ombudsperson

i was going to put others though this is it i suppose

Thanks,
mudlick
mudlick

Re: Who do you wish to be elected as Ombudsperson of NYnorsk

Postby mudlick » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:37 pm

i havent decided on a final spelling for NYnorsk , maybe " NY-Norsk "
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:39 am

hey so there haven't been may votes so i wrote a bit on the candidates too get to know them better and if you're wondering what an ombudsman(woman) is , its a swedish word for an official who investigates maladministration usually of public authorities

Ombudspeoples:

1. So Doc Connors is a part time lizard person from genetic experiments hes rational when hes in human form but his lizard persona is berserk! i think hes Christian in human form but otherwise probably worships lizards

2. Judge Judy is like "I'm the boss apple sauce" shes a toughy judge , Shes of German Jewish background .

3. Soup Nazi's soup is great but if you dont wait properly you get no soup nor even bread ! i think hes Middle Eastern maybe Muslim

4. Giuliani is tough on terror and crime he works really hard to keep things mellow ...... hes an Italian Catholic background

5. a caricature of Thomas Nast is rough with his commentary and tight with his sketches. This guy could make you look like a goon or even maybe a doofus ! He is of German Lutheran background

6. Lord Vigo The Carpathian tried to emerge from a museum painting and wreak havoc on New York City . The Statue of Liberty got involved with his thwarting once ! i think he worships the Devil or Count Dracula or something
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:47 am

so its done , it was a 1 -1 tie for Ombudsperson of NY-Norsk between Judge Judy Sheindlin and Lord Vigo the Carpathian . Good luck ombudspeople ! !

Return to “Polls”