POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion)

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Cartman goes to Israel, the land of the living Jews (episode suggestion)

IT WOULD BE VERY KEWL!
100%
WEAK!
No votes

Total votes: 4
murch

POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion)

Postby murch » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 am

How cool would it be to see cartman going to israel, the land of the living jews? I think it would be awesome-o! :D I feel like it's a think that cartman should do at least once!

(would be like good ol' south park episodes where the guys are "making" the plot on the basis of some reference to the reality and then take it from there, and not the otherway around, where's the whole plot is the reference to reality and the guys are just being "driven" by it. BTW this is my personal opinion, obviously.. And maybe i haven't even explained it clearly XD)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: POLL: Cartman goes to Israel (episode suggestion)

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 am

If it were that kewl, there would have been an episode about it already. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
murch

Postby murch » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Big-Will wrote:If it were that kewl, there would have been an episode about it already. :lol:

Nah, maybe. Perhaps. Whoknows! :D Not always you can think of everything. That's what suggestions are made for
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Cartman's Jew jokes are so old, they have gray hair. Let's see him take a trip to China.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:32 am

By himself? 'Cause he and the class went to China to win the volleyball tournament in "Conjoined Fetus Lady."
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
murch

Postby murch » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:48 am

Yeah they already went there. (and btw, that's OT.)
Maybe cartman jewjokes are old, but still, fun as hell. (remember the jewbot thing? came out of nowhere and sooo funny): they're a distinctive feature of the fat man!
redblade7

Postby redblade7 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:52 pm

The reasons Cartman's "Jew Jokes" never get stale is because Cartman doesn't only use traditional stereotypes, but invents new ones (Jews have no rhythm, Jew gold pouch around your neck, etc.)
"Don't touch me! I've had my nuts broken, body poisoned, have been made love to in the ass by three dozen 40-year-old men—I just wanna go home and take a, a hot bath!" -Stuart McCormick

Return to “Polls”