Best No-Boys Episode

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which non-boys episode is your favorite?

"Not Without My Anus" (Season 2)
46%
"Pip" (Season 4)
38%
"A Million Little Fibers" (Season 10)
17%

Total votes: 24
JVM

Best No-Boys Episode

Postby JVM » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:25 am

Three of the series' most unpopular episodes... what's the best of them for you?

I considered putting the two Butters-centric episodes ("Butters' Very Own Episode" and "City Sushi") but decided Butters pretty clearly counts as a main boy in Matt and Trey's eyes at this point.

Anyway, I do love all three episodes, but I think if I could only pick one, it'd be "Pip", because I miss our poor jolly British fellow.
OFFICIAL SOUTH PARK STUDIOS WIKI MODERATOR
My SP Forums | My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Wendy, Tweek, Kevin Stoley, Mephesto, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
Mamont

Re: Best No-Boys Episode

Postby Mamont » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:25 pm

I can't decide between "Not Without My Anus" and "Pip". Both great episodes.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Hello? :?

What about "About last night"?? And my vote is for that one.

If that is not included...I'd vote for Pip...but that episode should really be included (even though some people showed up for like 2 minutes).... :roll:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 pm

mo303564 wrote:Hello? :?

What about "About last night"?? And my vote is for that one.

If that is not included...I'd vote for Pip...but that episode should really be included (even though some people showed up for like 2 minutes).... :roll:

"About Last Night" still featured the kids. Kyle was concerned about Ike, Stan helped them to the hospital, Cartman was selling TVs stolen in the riots...

"Not Without My Anus" may have the kids in a very short cameo (on T&P's TV), but it's still the best of the three.

"Pip" is a good second, though.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 pm

I really enjoyed "Pip." I still chuckle every time I hear, "Hello, I'm a British person."
Actually, I got some good laughs out of all the episodes listed. They take a lot of flack, but they were pretty amusing in their own way. (Yeah, even "Million Little Fibers," which was just so surreal I had to laugh. I mean, stuff like: "...If I was a towel, why would I be wearing this hat, and this fake mustache?" *snerk*) Different isn't necessarily bad, you know? I actually think it's kind of unfortunate that the really different episodes caused so much fallout, I think it made the guys kind of gun-shy.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:49 am

My pick is Not Without My Anus, because Terrance, Philip, Scott, Saddam Hussein, and Celine Dion were all hilarious.
Mmph!(Hi!)
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Pip. I'm a sucker for classic literature.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Pip. I just love hearing that British accent from the narrator.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
AtheistOtter

Postby AtheistOtter » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:48 pm

yamilynn wrote:Pip. I just love hearing that British accent from the narrator.

"Hello, I'm a British Person."

:lol:
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:50 pm

AtheistOtter wrote:
yamilynn wrote:Pip. I just love hearing that British accent from the narrator.

"Hello, I'm a British Person."

:lol:

And, on top of that, he is Alex. Horrorshow.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
KyleBroflovskisGF

Postby KyleBroflovskisGF » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:30 am

Any episode centered around T&P isn't my favorite at all. Pip was adorable - both the character and the episode. :)
CountVertigo

Postby CountVertigo » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:20 pm

A Million Little Fibres was desperately short on gags. At the time I couldn't believe Trey and Matt had anything to do with the writing, I'd loved pretty much every previous episode (the sole exception being Jakovasaurs) and the crippling disappointment came out of nowhere.
It's a bit different now, because in my opinion the show's quality consistency is nowhere near what it was back then. Possibly it's due to being older; many of those earlier episodes don't make me laugh the way they used to either. But whichever, AMLF doesn't stick out as the blot on South Park's record that it used to.

Still a very distant third behind the other two though. First is easily Not Without My Anus, as that first year's run of South Park had a machine gun gag-rate that still cracks me up after all these years and numerous viewings. And the version of Saddam Hussein was absolutely inspired. Relax guy, I'm not hiding any bombs. Put your feet up. Look over there.

To put it another way...
"Why does Scott hate us, Phillip?"
"Perhaps he's homophobic."
"But... we're not gay, Phillip!"
"We're not?"

Return to “Polls”