Is it right that black entertainers plan on boycotting the Oscars

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Are black actors right or within reason to skip the Oscars?

1) No because the Academy decides on nominees based on how well an actor or actress did in a movie
50%
2) Yes
17%
3) Undecided
33%

Total votes: 6
Female345

Is it right that black entertainers plan on boycotting the Oscars

Postby Female345 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:18 pm

[Question has been converted to a proper poll - Big Will]
JamesPup

Re: Is it right that black entertainers plan on boycotting the Oscars

Postby JamesPup » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:31 pm

This is to be one of my episode ideas in the future. I really have not yet read up on the issue as this was my first week back at college. Still America is the most race mixed mother f*cking country out there and for all those n*ggers out there wanting some of the special sauce out of us Whites I say suck my cock like that racist son of that Confederate General in the Hateful Eight movie as I am now Samuel L Jackson and all n*ggers are sucking my cock to point of ejaculation!!!!!!!!

Still America is only 10% blackie and so why should there be more then that???????????? with the Oscars?????? If less then okay a Beefy fart from Jesse Jacko and Al Sharpy.

I want more blacks killing blacks over this outrage as will be the reaction from the majority of ignorant n*ggers. :parishilton: :santa: :parishilton: :unhoodedkenny: :lol: As future murder projections will show us is what will happen hahahahahahahahahahah :lol:
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:09 am

Black actors have every right to protest and boycott the Oscars. Whether their reasons are valid or sour grapes is another question entirely.
The South Park Scriptorium

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Oh, James. I want to like you, but then you say stupid shit like that. I don't get it, man.

I can never get worked up about silly award show drama. All this crap has less to do with what was a good movie and more with industry politics that I find absolutely insufferable.
The whiteness of the nominees just reflects the whiteness of the movies that get made.

So yeah, I'll "boycott" the Oscars; just like I do every year. Because award shows are stupid and there's no way in hell I'm going to waste a Sunday evening watching the movie industry jerk itself off.

You read it! You can't unread it!
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:10 pm

I'm not black, so I won't truly understand what they are going through. Still they had every right to.

Return to “Polls”