Stan and Wendy or Cartman and Heidi

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which couple do you think is better?

Cartman and Heidi
33%
Stan and Wendy
67%

Total votes: 6
SouthAl93

Stan and Wendy or Cartman and Heidi

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Which couple do you think is better? I'm going with Cartman and Heidi.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamesPolo

Re: Stan and Wendy or Cartman and Heidi

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:46 pm

I liked Stan and Wendy but it got old and people felt like they had a diss relationship on to others by acting like them and so seeing them have issues is so great.

I like Cartman and Heidi the best rate now as it is fresh and Cartman is the most popular character. I see the relationship having a breakup and the idea will be milked for all comedic value I am sure.

I did like Butters and Charlotte but I guess Charlotte was boring or too hard to work into an episode yet she may pop up one more time.

There is a lot to say about other relationships on the show too. Still Cartman and Heidi is the hot topic rate now.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:06 pm

If Heidi appears in The Fractured But Whole as Cartman's girlfriend, hope she play a big part in it because I see so much possibilities with her.
Bunny Style

Postby Bunny Style » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Neither! I personally think Cartman and Wendy deserve each other :3
That way there will be more laughs and both of them will suffer xD

Don't get me wrong, I love both of them as characters! It makes it even funnier because both are opposite in the political spectrum!

I really love how the two cannot bear each other and always argue!
Aren't they just adorable? :3
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Check out this fan art of Cartman and Heidi as cute little puppy wolves. Don't they look adorable?
Just go here for the image: http://kelseyedward.deviantart.com/art/South-Park-Eric-Cartman-x-Heidi-Turner-Heiman-640177250
mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:21 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:If Heidi appears in The Fractured But Whole as Cartman's girlfriend, hope she play a big part in it because I see so much possibilities with her.

Exactly. After all, she is so smart and funny.
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:07 pm

mario88 wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:If Heidi appears in The Fractured But Whole as Cartman's girlfriend, hope she play a big part in it because I see so much possibilities with her.

Exactly. After all, she is so smart and funny.

Then vote for Cartman and Heidi.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:01 am

No way. Even though Heidi is super smart and above all super funny, I prefer Stan+Wendy as a couple.
He is the record!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Okay, it's your opinion.
FLnarRayya

Postby FLnarRayya » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:02 am

Going with Stan and Wendy. Unlike Cartman and Heidi, they know when they hit a rough spot in their relation and they can work
on it, while with Cartman and Heidi the second they see the other do something wrong they flip out.
Eh buddy! I know the Mass Effect reference in my name doesn't make sense here,
but it's my way of showing you what kind of guy I am.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:34 pm

FLnarRayya wrote:Going with Stan and Wendy. Unlike Cartman and Heidi, they know when they hit a rough spot in their relation and they can work
on it, while with Cartman and Heidi the second they see the other do something wrong they flip out.

Did Wendy ever showed Stan her vagina? Does Wendy have her own research method like Heidi Turner does?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:54 pm

No, she's never shown Stan her vagina, and yes, she has her own research methods. "Wendy knows who you really are" in The Fractured But Whole. She arranged to have Ms. Ellen shot into the sun with the Iraqis' help, and probably helped the boys arrange to have Willzyx and Tom Cruise shot to the moon and die there.

Matt and Trey once joked about Stan and Wendy having sex in the trees behind the bus stop and dared viewers to find that scene in one of the early episodes. It was never found, and "anyone who bothered to look really has too much time on their hands." :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Big-Will wrote: She arranged to have Ms. Ellen shot into the sun with the Iraqis' help,

At least Heidi Turner never did something as insane as what Wendy did.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:39 pm

on a more serious note, i like stan + wendy more than cartman + heidi because stan and wendy have been through a lot and are still together, so they look to me as a solid couple, while i can't shake from me the feeling that heidi and cartman are together mostly because they happened to be the only two people on the metaphorical island of "out-of-the social-media".

in addition to this, cartman looks to me so self-centered, even in this relationship. he is constantly worried about not being discovered for what he is (a super assh*le) than anything else. if you love someone, you should take a chance, let the other person know the truth and try to prove you've changed.

i don't feel like he actually loves heidi. he likes her, but doesn't love her. if anything, i feel that cartman only had actual feelings in his life for wendy (see: "chef goes nanners" and also "fishsticks", where at some point he imagines wendy admiring him, which means to me he likes her).
He is the record!

Return to “Polls”