Rap or Rock?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which do you Prefer?

Rap
9%
Rock
91%

Total votes: 89
Hooker_Cartman

Rap or Rock?

Postby Hooker_Cartman » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:58 pm

do u like rap or rock? :?:
()()
(o o) ÐÄMN YÖÜ °
/('')('')\
HìPPIɧ! !çç

å¿ ú£
·Æ¥
Spotswood

Postby Spotswood » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:14 am

Rock sucks
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:24 am

Lets say it this way "Now follow az we riiiidee! Motherfuck the rest it's the two the best from the Westside!" - (The Greatest Street Poet of all time) Tupac Shakur a.k.a. Tha Don Killuminati & Makaveli

Fulfill All Your Wishes With My Taco-Flavoured Kisses!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:56 pm

Let's see:

Rap: A bunch of gangstas from da ghetto yo talkin bout life in da hood and how dey be pimpin and hittin on dem hos. Every other word is a cuss word. Fitty Cent talkin bout gettin popped all da time. Lil' Jon gettin crunk by yellin YEAH WHAT OK over and over again.

Rock: A bunch of dudes /sometimes girls playing actual instruments and talking about all different types of stuff.

I'm gonna say rock. Some old school rap is good (Pre 2002) but other the that its cRAP. Reggaeton (Hispanic style hip hop) is pretty good.
Last edited by kfgg on Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan and Kyle :)
Eric..Cartman

Postby Eric..Cartman » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:58 pm

I'm going to have to say Rock too, Rap is good but Rock is way better.
A Proud Member Of The Cartman Army!
Shannon, Lucy and Hilary wrote:Brian loves his girls, Shannon Kimmet, Lucy Pinder and Hilary Duff and we love him too. :wink:
Kenny_Fox

Postby Kenny_Fox » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:05 pm

Personally, neither... I prefer country
IT'S DOUGLAS THE DICKLESS HIPPO!!!!
Bubbles+Fox=BFF!!!
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:46 pm

kFAGg wrote:I'm gonna say rock. Some old school rap is good (Pre 2002) but other the that its cRAP

I agree with you. Old school rap is way better than what rap is considered in today's world. And I know that in rap most of the artists talk about sex all the time. But cock... I mean rock has it's bad stereotypes. Like Guys in make-up singing "Girl, I miss you so much, I wanna hold you in my arms..." and so on. There is no genre of music that is perfect. And don't start saying s*it like "Rock is perfect" And that kind of bulls*it. :craig:

jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:51 pm

Makaveli792 wrote:
kFAGg wrote:I'm gonna say rock. Some old school rap is good (Pre 2002) but other the that its cRAP

I mean rock has it's bad stereotypes. Like Guys in make-up singing "Girl, I miss you so much, I wanna hold you in my arms..." and so on.quote]
^That's Punk Rock....Punk sucks but the realy rock is good.

Like Disturbed,Mudvayne,Slipknot...

In my opinion Rap sucks.....But if you like it, whatever
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:51 pm

Makaveli792 wrote:

I mean rock has it's bad stereotypes. Like Guys in make-up singing "Girl, I miss you so much, I wanna hold you in my arms..." and so on.quote]

jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:53 pm

^That's Punk Rock....Punk sucks but the real rock is good.

Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:57 pm

rock!! rap sucks!
Makaveli792

Postby Makaveli792 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:58 pm

jAydawg, an interesting name, Isn't Aerosmith Rock? Let me sing you a little song: I don't wanna close my eyes. I don't wanna fall asleep, 'cause I miss you babe, and I don't wanna miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you, The sweetest dreams will never do, 'cause I miss you babe (does he mean Babe the Pig?) And I don't wanna miss a thing. .....'Cause nobody hasn't sent here an answer I'll tell my another opinion. I think that rap and rock together can be very good. Just look at Run-DMC's & Aerosmith's collabration. Walk this Way is a good song & also there's another example, Jay-Z & Linkin Park released an album together. I own this album. And I think it's very good.

Grizim

Postby Grizim » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:30 pm

Why would you make a poll debating between rap and rock, when obviously rock is going to win?

I'm sick of everyone bitching about rap. All people do is go "Waaaahhh rap is sooo popular, what ever happened to rockkkk???? Waaaaahhh!!!!" I say just shut the f*ck up and check the date, because rap is in fact going out of style, and rock is working its way back in. So, leave rap alone. You're not being unique for complaining about it.

(And, just for the record, I do think some rap is okay. I wouldn't go out and buy their CDs but some rap songs have very catchy melodies and beats. And, rap does take a little talent. Coming up with those tunes takes creativity. Although I think I could come up with better tunes, as many other people can as well, not everyone can.)
As enjoyable as abuse.
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:42 pm

In the words of Bob Segar..."I like that Old Time of Rock and Roll!"
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:44 pm

jaydawGtwo04 wrote:

That's not punk, that's emo.

Rock of course, I like people that actually play an instrument. I've heard some decent rap songs, but certainly nothing that I'd be tempted to download, much less buy.

Return to “Polls”