Interested in "Hatred" game episode?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Would you like to see a South Park episode involving the upcoming video game "Hatred"?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes: 3
Mortisanti

Interested in "Hatred" game episode?

Postby Mortisanti » Fri May 01, 2015 1:53 pm

To introduce myself,

I'm a fan of the upcoming and controversial video game "Hatred", as well as a moderator for the game and developers' official forums. Recently, one of the developers jokingly mentioned the idea of a Hatred-themed South Park episode, so this sparked my curiosity...

In all honesty, I'm not a huge fan of South Park, but I absolutely loved "Make Love... Not Warcraft" and feel that a hilarious and interesting episode could be achieved with "Hatred".

For example, an episode exposing the hypocrisy in people who bash a game like Hatred but are absolutely content with GTA (don't forget the torture scene in GTA V), Mortal Kombat (MKX has some of the goriest stuff I've seen in a while for video games), CoD (justified murder for the sake of being a "hero"), and more. Or, perhaps an episode, involving Hatred of course, that continues to ridicule the myth that video games are directly linked to violence (although South Park may have done this in the past).

Thank you for your time,
-Morti
rance10

Re: Interested in "Hatred" game episode?

Postby rance10 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:08 am

My vote because it leave a negative lesson to the viewers.

Return to “Polls”