Is it right that black entertainers plan on boycotting the Oscars

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Are black actors right or within reason to skip the Oscars?

1) No because the Academy decides on nominees based on how well an actor or actress did in a movie
57%
2) Yes
14%
3) Undecided
29%

Total votes: 7
Female345

Is it right that black entertainers plan on boycotting the Oscars

Postby Female345 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:18 am

[Question has been converted to a proper poll - Big Will]
JamesPup

Re: Is it right that black entertainers plan on boycotting the Oscars

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:31 am

This is to be one of my episode ideas in the future. I really have not yet read up on the issue as this was my first week back at college. Still America is the most race mixed mother f*cking country out there and for all those n*ggers out there wanting some of the special sauce out of us Whites I say suck my cock like that racist son of that Confederate General in the Hateful Eight movie as I am now Samuel L Jackson and all n*ggers are sucking my cock to point of ejaculation!!!!!!!!

Still America is only 10% blackie and so why should there be more then that???????????? with the Oscars?????? If less then okay a Beefy fart from Jesse Jacko and Al Sharpy.

I want more blacks killing blacks over this outrage as will be the reaction from the majority of ignorant n*ggers. :parishilton: :santa: :parishilton: :unhoodedkenny: :lol: As future murder projections will show us is what will happen hahahahahahahahahahah :lol:
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:09 am

Black actors have every right to protest and boycott the Oscars. Whether their reasons are valid or sour grapes is another question entirely.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Oh, James. I want to like you, but then you say stupid shit like that. I don't get it, man.

I can never get worked up about silly award show drama. All this crap has less to do with what was a good movie and more with industry politics that I find absolutely insufferable.
The whiteness of the nominees just reflects the whiteness of the movies that get made.

So yeah, I'll "boycott" the Oscars; just like I do every year. Because award shows are stupid and there's no way in hell I'm going to waste a Sunday evening watching the movie industry jerk itself off.

You read it! You can't unread it!
jfast94

Postby jfast94 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:10 pm

I'm not black, so I won't truly understand what they are going through. Still they had every right to.

Return to “Polls”