Mr Garrison is not Donald Trump!

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Do you want Mr. Garrison back in South Park and no longer as president?

Yes, he must lose the Trump look and stop acting and being treated like Donald Trump
75%
No, there's no way he can resign from being president and have someone other than the real Donald Trump take Garrison's place as president.
25%

Total votes: 4
SouthAl93

Mr Garrison is not Donald Trump!

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:09 am

Before "Where My Country Gone", there was already a Donald Trump in South Park so why hasn't anyone in South Park mentioned the REAL Donald Trump recently yet? Because Matt and Trey won't mock Trump next season, that should mean that they can have Mr. Garrison quit being president, lose the Trump look, get someone else to be president, and return to South Park where he belongs. Garrison and Trump have completely different backgrounds and the only thing that they have in common is that they're jerks, nothing else.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Mr Garrison is not Donald Trump!

Postby JamesPolo » Wed May 03, 2017 2:47 am

I would vote for it to go either way, I just want some funny sh*t. There is like five months until new episodes and you can't predict what will happen in the up and coming. Trump may be so hot that he is unavoidable or he may go cold where there is little of him. Trump is usually in the news every week for something. His latest rally was what people said was a renewed campaign run. Trump may act out wanting an episode made of him for all we know!
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:10 am

JamesPolo wrote:I would vote for it to go either way, I just want some funny sh*t. There is like five months until new episodes and you can't predict what will happen in the up and coming. Trump may be so hot that he is unavoidable or he may go cold where there is little of him. Trump is usually in the news every week for something. His latest rally was what people said was a renewed campaign run. Trump may act out wanting an episode made of him for all we know!
That is why we have other comedy shows to lampoon Donald Trump instead of South Park. I think South Park is too original to mock Trump's current activities.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Thu May 04, 2017 10:16 am

I hope they give up Garrison as the president and just bring him back as the 4th grade teacher next season. Hopefully not even mentioning it at all, just like Randy being Lorde.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:I hope they give up Garrison as the president and just bring him back as the 4th grade teacher next season. Hopefully not even mentioning it at all, just like Randy being Lorde.
And Butter's head brace from Season 19 and the recent gender wars at school.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Thu May 04, 2017 6:15 pm

I also think keeping him the president would be a disadvantage, considering how sometimes plots involve scenes with the president, wether he's doing something or just giving a speech. They've always used the current one, this would be hard if they need to do that now, and Garrison is the president. Most casual viewers will just see Mr. Garrison and not the president.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu May 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Here is an interview Trey and Matt gave recently that addresses season 20. Its a small summary of the podcast Big-Will posted with Bill Simmons.
http://uk.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2 ... 73455.html
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:47 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 7:50 pm
Here is an interview Trey and Matt gave recently that addresses season 20. Its a small summary of the podcast Big-Will posted with Bill Simmons.
http://uk.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2 ... 73455.html
Did it indicated anything about the possibility of Garrison resigning from president, losing the Trump look, and returning to South Park with the real Donald Trump or someone else in his place as president next season? Remember, Donald Trump (not the Canadian president) already exists in South Park so Mr. Garrison can't be Trump.
JVM

Postby JVM » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:15 am

Caitlyn Jenner could always assume the presidency, absolving them of dealing with either the real Trump or losing Garrison.
OFFICIAL WIKI MODERATOR :D
My Fanfics | My Fanart | My Wiki Talk Page | My Inbox
Favorite Characters: Kenny and family, Stan, Wendy, Kevin Stoley, Mephestos, Tweek, Pip (RIP)
Favorite Episode: "The List" (s11e14)
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:27 pm

JVM wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:15 am
Caitlyn Jenner could always assume the presidency, absolving them of dealing with either the real Trump or losing Garrison.
What about Mike Pence, would that make him her Vice President?
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Just have the real Trump take over. They don't need to make fun of him, just have him there. A lot of casual viewers will be confused if "the president" has to appear and it's Garrison.
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:02 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 2:09 am
Before "Where My Country Gone", there was already a Donald Trump in South Park so why hasn't anyone in South Park mentioned the REAL Donald Trump recently yet? Because Matt and Trey won't mock Trump next season, that should mean that they can have Mr. Garrison quit being president, lose the Trump look, get someone else to be president, and return to South Park where he belongs. Garrison and Trump have completely different backgrounds and the only thing that they have in common is that they're jerks, nothing else.
Your right, he's Garrison Trump!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!

Return to “Polls”