Wendy or Heidi

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

As of Season 20, which female character in South Park do you think is better?

Heidi Turner: After Season 20, Wendy lost her touch.
83%
Wendy Testaburger: She's still strong, even after doing nothing in Season 20.
17%

Total votes: 6
SouthAl93

Wendy or Heidi

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:55 am

Please note that this is all just my honest opinion but it's based on facts I believed.
I'm pretty confident that Season 20 has proved that Heidi is now the smartest girl in school since she did all the smart stuff while Wendy actually goes along with her friends. Also let me know your honest thoughts on that in the comments
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Wendy or Heidi

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:39 am

I really like both characters but Heidi is more fun for me rate now and fresh.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:10 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:39 am
I really like both characters but Heidi is more fun for me rate now and fresh.
That what I thought too! I love couples who don't start out with love at first sight or aren't forced into a relationship but rather have their relationship build up on their own. It's like with Belle and Beast from Disney's Beauty and the Beast minus the Stockholm syndrome disbelief.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:22 am

I want Heidi to show she is smart by catching Cartman when he is lying. Like at the end of season 20, Cartman blew up the Space X station without Heidi knowing he caused it to hide his internet activity. I know a man needs his secrets and so does a women, but I want Heidi to find Cartman out and say she still loves him. This would draw them closer and show their love is genuine and without flaws.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:43 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:22 am
I want Heidi to show she is smart by catching Cartman when he is lying. Like at the end of season 20, Cartman blew up the Space X station without Heidi knowing he caused it to hide his internet activity. I know a man needs his secrets and so does a women, but I want Heidi to find Cartman out and say she still loves him. This would draw them closer and show their love is genuine and without flaws.
That makes sense.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:46 am

SouthAl93, I've had enough of your self-serving, obnoxious, obsessive and pushy behavior and because of that, I have decided to block you from editing the Official South Park Wiki. By the way, you're probably skating on thin ice on the forums too.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:52 pm

nwt000 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:46 am
SouthAl93, I've had enough of your self-serving, obnoxious, obsessive and pushy behavior and because of that, I have decided to block you from editing the Official South Park Wiki. By the way, you're probably skating on thin ice on the forums too.
How could I prove myself that I can change?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:52 pm
I don't think that's possible. :cartmanlaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:53 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm
SouthAl93 wrote:
I'm making progress.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:39 am

Big-Will wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm
SouthAl93 wrote:
I'm giving him one last chance I suppose.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:47 am

I think Al has Autism or something. Everyone at these forums seems to have some sorts of issues. I don't care much Al, just chill out and find things you can control in your life and not things others control, to obsess with.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:13 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:47 am
I think Al has Autism or something. Everyone at these forums seems to have some sorts of issues. I don't care much Al, just chill out and find things you can control in your life and not things others control, to obsess with.
You are correct James. I do have Autism. I may see things differently but I know that I can find something in my life that I am able to control.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 pm

I just paid $2 and took this autism test: https://www.dealwithautism.com/autism-test-for-adults/

I got a 920 out of 2240. This means I have Borderline or High Functioning Autism.

My results stated:

While you demonstrate close to normal cognitive, social and communication skills, you also exhibit certain characteristics that borderline the Autistic Symptoms. There is a 50% likelihood that you may get a positive diagnosis. Please have a read our article on Borderline Autism. Also, keep an eye out for the 9 other syndromes that co-exist with Autism.

Your email would have the scoring as an attachment and we have also sent you a trackback link where you can view your results in future. You should get a printout and take to your local practitioner for a formal assessment referral.

Note: In our experience, we have seen that more than 80% test takers who were assessed Borderline Autistic, also demonstrated prominent ADHD symptoms. There exists a significant overlap in symptoms of ADHD and Boderline Autism. Therefore, it's not surprising that many of our test takers who demonstrated Borderline Autistic characteristics were in fact diagnosed positive for ADHD as the dominating condition. We therefore strongly recommend that you take our ADHD test for Adults before booking an appointment with your local practitioner.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:47 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:03 pm
I just paid $2 and took this autism test: https://www.dealwithautism.com/autism-test-for-adults/

I got a 920 out of 2240. This means I have Borderline or High Functioning Autism.

My results stated:

While you demonstrate close to normal cognitive, social and communication skills, you also exhibit certain characteristics that borderline the Autistic Symptoms. There is a 50% likelihood that you may get a positive diagnosis. Please have a read our article on Borderline Autism. Also, keep an eye out for the 9 other syndromes that co-exist with Autism.

Your email would have the scoring as an attachment and we have also sent you a trackback link where you can view your results in future. You should get a printout and take to your local practitioner for a formal assessment referral.

Note: In our experience, we have seen that more than 80% test takers who were assessed Borderline Autistic, also demonstrated prominent ADHD symptoms. There exists a significant overlap in symptoms of ADHD and Boderline Autism. Therefore, it's not surprising that many of our test takers who demonstrated Borderline Autistic characteristics were in fact diagnosed positive for ADHD as the dominating condition. We therefore strongly recommend that you take our ADHD test for Adults before booking an appointment with your local practitioner.
I just paid and completed that test you showed me and my score was 980 out of 2240 (44%), which means I have Borderline or High Functioning Autism. My results description was the exact same as yours.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:36 am

I know for certain that I have autism and I don't need a test to prove it because I was diagnosed with it back in 2000.

Return to “Polls”