Best Celebrity Spoofs

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Out of South Park's most notorious and funniest celebrity spoofs, which one do you like best?

Kayne West
25%
Caitlyn Jenner
No votes
Barbara Streisand
No votes
Tom Cruise
No votes
Russell Crowe
25%
Lorde
25%
Michael Jackson
No votes
All Gore
No votes
Mel Gibson
25%
Saddam Hussein
No votes

Total votes: 4
SouthAl93

Best Celebrity Spoofs

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:04 pm

My personal favorite is Russell Crowe best what's not funny about seeing an actor beat up people because he's insecure. I hope the next time we see Barbara Streisand in South Park, I hope she reverts back to her human self because I found her human self in South Park to be funnier than her Mecha form. For Mecha-Streisand, it's just a Mecha Godzilla spoof, nothing else to say about that. Also, if Mecha-Streisand got an updated look, so should her human self. Besides, who doesn't find Barbara's singing torturing others and getting pissed off by insults so funny?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Best Celebrity Spoofs

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:42 pm

I went with Lorde, found it the most funny.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Re: Best Celebrity Spoofs

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:46 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:42 pm
I went with Lorde, found it the most funny.
And the most inspiring too since in the South Park universe, Lorde is a gender ego of Stan's dad. Even the real Lorde praised South Park for their version of her.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.

Return to “Polls”