New Girlfriends for Kyle and Kenny

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which girl (Theresa and Isla) should be the girlfriend of Kyle with the other dating Kenny?

Theresa x Kenny and Isla x Kyle
50%
Theresa x Kyle and Isla x Kenny
No votes
Neither girl would make a good girlfriend for Kenny or Kyle
50%

Total votes: 6
SouthAl93

New Girlfriends for Kyle and Kenny

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:58 am

We all already know two of the girls at the bus stop scene in Moss Piglets are girlfriends of two of the main boys on the show but what about those other girls who were with them at the bus stop. I think Theresa is supposed to be like Kenny seeing how Heidi mocks her for living in a tiny house like how Cartman mocks Kenny for being poor. And I guess that means that Isla is supposed to be the female Kyle.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: New Girlfriends for Kyle and Kenny

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:45 am

I think it sounds like a fun idea but it shouldn't be rushed into. There is probably lots of humor left with the way Heidi is rate now and so it can be done later with Kyle and Kenny getting girlfriends.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:11 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:45 am
I think it sounds like a fun idea but it shouldn't be rushed into. There is probably lots of humor left with the way Heidi is rate now and so it can be done later with Kyle and Kenny getting girlfriends.
They can always save that for the season finale.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Anyone thinks that Theresa should start wearing a hooded jacket with her voice muffled just like Kenny soon?
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:51 am

If Kyle did get a girlfriend would she be Jewish like him?
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:51 am
If Kyle did get a girlfriend would she be Jewish like him?
Maybe.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:25 am

I would rather the show brought back Tammy or Kelly for Kenny. The latter is less likely than the former obviously, but as a broad point, I think it's underserved the show in the long run to introduce new characters to fill the same roles. Kelly could've easily filled Tammy's role in "The Ring" without there being a real plot difference. The result is a lot of side characters who fill the same story function and all end up less dimensional where perhaps if the appearances were a single character reused, they might be deeper.

I wouldn't complain if the Cotswolds came back, but I find that even less likely, because while Trey might still have an interest in home-schooled kids for all we know, Kyle is an active character whose had other love interests since then, while Kenny goes a few years at a time with nothing to go from and is a known flirt. So it's easier to say he has things going on offscreen.

Return to “Polls”