South Park Announcement Today

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Re: South Park Announcement Today

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Big-Will wrote:
dixita_1 wrote:Hello.. can anyone give update of year 2017????
The only update worth reporting is that TFBW has been postponed until 2018.
Or later this year.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Hopefully we'll hear something at E3.

It just makes me wonder, how could they possibly think it would be out by December 2016 and then realize they need over a year to keep working. It begs the question was the game even close to finish then?
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
mario88

Postby mario88 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm not that surprised about it. you could do an estimate on when a game will be finished, but programming is very hard and sometimes it just requires much longer than expected. plus, I wouldn't be surprised if trey wasn't satisfied about some aspects of the plot and asked to change. i mean, it could be either of them. and when they're late, they need to find a new release date, cause of course it has to be a favorable date under a commercial point of view.

i'm seriously starting to think it will be released next fall, so that they can present it as a possible Christmas gift. i would certainly gift myself with it.

my opinion is that they set the release to 2018 so as to avoid expectations that they could not meet but they will work as hard as possible to be ready by October 2017, give or take.
He is the record!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:33 pm

October 17, so you're right. But hear this!

South Park is nominated for Outstanding Animated Program this year. The episode is "Member Berries." If's the fifth year in a row it has a nomination in this category.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 am

Why? Why Member Berries? How do you even pick one episode from this sesson when they're all connected? No individual episode was particularly great or memorable.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:57 am

Probably because it's the first in the chain of connected episodes, and the episode that set up the rest of the season.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”